Hillary Clinton Has Won the Benghazi Hearing.....

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
And, let us not forget that horribly awful picture of Steven's dead body being dragged through the streets. Disgusting.

And, Sean Smith's mom was interviewed on Kelly tonight. Heartbreaking.

I saw that interview, and it was very sad! How in the actual F is his mother NOT immediate family? Immediate family is (in my mind) each person in either "direction" of the individual - parent, spouse, sibling, child. I was curious if she was confused by "next of kin" which generally refers to he/she with decision-making authority over the deceased, and usually defers to a spouse first.

This_person

Lawrence O'Donnell summed it up best.

"This isn't a hearing, this is a political debate. And Hillary Clinton is the best debater in the room."

The only thing I learned in that de...er, hearing, is that Hillary uses a fax machine.
Larry O might have been right - for it to be a hearing, the witness would have to answer with honesty and openness, and the investigators would have to have information that the former Sec State withheld.

She turned it into a political debate instead of working with the government that she's been a part of for so long to get to the answers that might make the future better.

All anyone really wants is accountability and lessons learned to help ensure we do better in the future. Neither of those things can come when the government official is more worried about her political future than the country she was paid to serve.

DipStick

Keep Calm and Don't Care!
Larry O might have been right - for it to be a hearing, the witness would have to answer with honesty and openness, and the investigators would have to have information that the former Sec State withheld.

She turned it into a political debate instead of working with the government that she's been a part of for so long to get to the answers that might make the future better.

All anyone really wants is accountability and lessons learned to help ensure we do better in the future. Neither of those things can come when the government official is more worried about her political future than the country she was paid to serve.

When you have a witness testify before a hearing and try to turn it into a political prosecution, it's going to turn into a debate.

Trey Gowdy and the Repubicans on the panel did a TERRIBLE job. And have done a terrible job since the beginning of this Benghazi stuff. He couldn't name one single thing he learned yesterday, in spite of Megyn Kelly (Princess Shocked Face) barking and screaming about "SHOCKING NEW REVELATIONS".

Fox News is in total rehab mode today. Benghazi was their baby, and they were the only cable news channel to cut out of the hearings. Now, they're accusing the rest of the media of "bias". Can't "bias" raw, live, unedited and uninterrupted coverage.

This entire hearing was a political plot to bring down Hillary Clinton. A top Republican and a Republican on the Benghazi panel have admitted that. Once Clinton agreed to testify, they decided the testimony of DoD and CIA witnesses were no longer necessary. This was all about bringing down Clinton and it failed.

DipStick

When you have a witness testifying before your committee and you interrupt them every time they start talking, it turns into a debate. That aspect of it falls on Trey Gowdy.

Hijinx

When you have a witness testify before a hearing and try to turn it into a political prosecution, it's going to turn into a debate.

Trey Gowdy and the Repubicans on the panel did a TERRIBLE job. And have done a terrible job since the beginning of this Benghazi stuff. He couldn't name one single thing he learned yesterday, in spite of Megyn Kelly (Princess Shocked Face) barking and screaming about "SHOCKING NEW REVELATIONS".

Fox News is in total rehab mode today. Benghazi was their baby, and they were the only cable news channel to cut out of the hearings. Now, they're accusing the rest of the media of "bias". Can't "bias" raw, live, unedited and uninterrupted coverage.

This entire hearing was a political plot to bring down Hillary Clinton. A top Republican and a Republican on the Benghazi panel have admitted that. Once Clinton agreed to testify, they decided the testimony of DoD and CIA witnesses were no longer necessary. This was all about bringing down Clinton and it failed.

I said a long time ago right here that it wouldn't amount to sh1t.
Gowdy is all bluster, and a premature ejaculator.

DipStick

I said a long time ago right here that it wouldn't amount to sh1t.
Gowdy is all bluster, and a premature ejaculator.

Calm and composed wins the day. Hillary was calm and composed. The Republicans were angry and frantic.

Kevin McCarthy screwed them so bad.

Restitution

Bottom line, and no way around it or to argue through it, is that if ANY other person were even close to the responsibilities that HRC had and acted the way she did... they would be in handcuffs IMMEDIATELY and be well on their way to prison by now.

PERIOD!!!

This_person

What made it a political prosecution?

I don't watch Kelly, and I haven't seen any news since the hearings. I learned stuff from what I heard in the hearing. Not sure it was shocking - I heard Clinton was incompetent as a chief executive of a large organization, that's not shocking. I can only suspect that the "bias" claim is that it put Clinton on the networks for multiple hours with Cummings-like commentators.

I've heard all of those claims before. Then I listened to what McCarthy had to say, and he never "admitted" anything of the sort. What I heard him say was that, when put under scrutiny, Clinton is always caught lying (even when she lands under sniper fire), and that the committee was able to pull that out, which resulted in her anointment taking a hit. But, I'm open-minded like that, and heard what he had to say, not what I already perceived and construed into what he had to say.

Are the DoD and CIA never going to happen, or did the Sec State testimony simply supplant the other testimonies? I understand there are scores more witnesses to be interviewed, so it seems that other charge is just as much malarkey.

This_person

When you have a witness testifying before your committee and you interrupt them every time they start talking, it turns into a debate. That aspect of it falls on Trey Gowdy.
She talked for hours without ever giving a Republican an answer. It generally went:

R Congressman: Ma'am, I have a yes/no question for you. Here is it (asks question).

Clinton: Well, let me tell you about the history of everything you never asked.

R Congressman: Well, my time's up.

DipStick

What made it a political prosecution?I don't watch Kelly, and I haven't seen any news since the hearings. I learned stuff from what I heard in the hearing. Not sure it was shocking - I heard Clinton was incompetent as a chief executive of a large organization, that's not shocking. I can only suspect that the "bias" claim is that it put Clinton on the networks for multiple hours with Cummings-like commentators.

I've heard all of those claims before. Then I listened to what McCarthy had to say, and he never "admitted" anything of the sort. What I heard him say was that, when put under scrutiny, Clinton is always caught lying (even when she lands under sniper fire), and that the committee was able to pull that out, which resulted in her anointment taking a hit. But, I'm open-minded like that, and heard what he had to say, not what I already perceived and construed into what he had to say.

Are the DoD and CIA never going to happen, or did the Sec State testimony simply supplant the other testimonies? I understand there are scores more witnesses to be interviewed, so it seems that other charge is just as much malarkey.

McCarthy: “Everybody thought Hillary Clinton was unbeatable, right? But we put together a Benghazi Special Committee, a select committee. What are her numbers today? Her numbers are dropping.”

The way you heard his comments were from your narrow, ultra-partisan hearing aid.

The hearing itself, Congressman Gowdy couldn't think of a single thing he learned yesterday.

Yesterday's hearings were a DISASTER for the Republicans. And the tone of the hearing, from BOTH sides, was partisan.

Only a partisan like you can't admit this entire investigative process is political. From the start, the sole point of these investigations was to appoint blame on President Obama and Secretary Clinton. There's a reason they won't interview all relevant witnesses. There's a reason previous GOP-led Benghazi investigations weren't taking account the statements made by witnesses. The entire process has been a prosecution of President Obama and Secretary Clinton, not a fact-finding mission. That's why this has been a total failure.

There's a reason Congress spent two years investigating what Susan Rice said on Meet The Press instead of investigating the actual attack and what could have prevented it.

I want to know the entire truth of what happened and how it could be prevented. I'm not interested in the partisan ####show this turned in to.

DipStick

She talked for hours without ever giving a Republican an answer. It generally went:

R Congressman: Ma'am, I have a yes/no question for you. Here is it (asks question).

Clinton: Well, let me tell you about the history of everything you never asked.

R Congressman: Well, my time's up.

It went like this:

Republican Congressman: I have a yes or no question for you. (Spends two minutes on a monologue) Asks three questions.

Clinton: Well, let me give you a detailed answer.

Republican: This is a yes or no question.

Clinton: Actually, you asked me three different questions.

If a question takes 2-3 minutes to ask, it's unlikely it's going to get a one word answer.

This_person

It went like this:

Republican Congressman: I have a yes or no question for you. (Spends two minutes on a monologue) Asks three questions.

Clinton: Well, let me give you a detailed answer.

Republican: This is a yes or no question.

Clinton: Actually, you asked me three different questions.

If a question takes 2-3 minutes to ask, it's unlikely it's going to get a one word answer.

The two or three minutes was generally context for those who were not Sec State.

Congressman: I have a question - (context)...(yes/no question)

Clinton: (bluster, obfuscation, grandstanding about unrelated subject)

Congressman: Were you going to answer my question?

Bavarian

I actually watched the hearings. Hillary was hung out to dry many times only to be resued by Cummings. The smoking gun was found. She did not respond to requests from the late Ambassador, but always EMAILED Huma. The poor Bengahzi staff had to ask the host countries for help.

She was caught on using Sidney Blumenthal after being told by Barry not to hire him. She said the EMAILS were unsolicited, but reading them, she asked for more info, solicited them.

She wrote her family it was ElQuada, then blamed a video. Why? to keep up the lie that ElQuada was not attacking us due to Barry's killing of Osama Bis Laden. Would go against the slogan, saved GM, killed Osama, and no more ElQuada. All to get Barry reelected.

Gen. Petaures, Scooter Libby, and Martha Steward deserve apology and a pardon, restitution of fines.

nhboy

Ubi bene ibi patria
I actually watched the hearings. Hillary was hung out to dry many times only to be resued by Cummings. The smoking gun was found. She did not respond to requests from the late Ambassador, but always EMAILED Huma. The poor Bengahzi staff had to ask the host countries for help. She was caught on using Sidney Blumenthal after being told by Barry not to hire him. She said the EMAILS were unsolicited, but reading them, she asked for more info, solicited them. She wrote her family it was ElQuada, then blamed a video. Why? to keep up the lie that ElQuada was not attacking us due to Barry's killing of Osama Bis Laden. Would go against the slogan, saved GM, killed Osama, and no more ElQuada. All to get Barry reelected.
Gen. Petaures, Scooter Libby, and Martha Steward deserve apology and a pardon, restitution of fines.

Alternative spelling, I'm all for that.

littlelady

God bless the USA
Hillary’s Benghazi Story Implodes

New evidence shows the depths of deception....

“Thanks to Hillary Clinton’s Benghazi testimony on Thursday, we now understand why the former secretary of state never wanted anyone to see her emails,” writes Kimberley Strassel. Those emails and other State Department documents “show that the Obama administration deliberately misled the nation about the deadly events in Libya on Sept. 11, 2012.”

The new documents from the Benghazi select committee show that while Mrs. Clinton publicly blamed an Internet video for an allegedly spontaneous protest, she privately told her daughter that night that it was an attack by “an Al-Qaeda-like group.” And the next day she told the Prime Minister of Eqypt: “We know that the attack in Libya had nothing to do with the film. It was a planned attack—not a protest.” When questioned on this evidence by Rep. Jim Jordan (R., Ohio), “She dodged, and it was obvious,” writes Peggy Noonan.

Read more @ http://www.wsj.com/articles/hillarys-benghazi-story-implodes-1445599471

Last edited:

Hessian

Wash Post today...apparently covering up Hillary's health issues: (Drudge)
Concern growing over Hillary's heath...she had a prolonged coughing spasm which caught the attention of many viewers.

Treatment for hypothyroidism?
"Clinton takes a daily dose of dried and crushed pig glands for treatment."
Symptoms? "Fatigue, hoarseness and impaired memory."

Gee, I am sure our moslem "allies" (we have none) like to know the treatment of our former first HAG.

So now, 30% of duped "Americans" (including illegals, the walking dead, and comic characters) are ready to vote for an aged, tired, dull witted, pig gland chewing, lying sexagenarian.

littlelady

God bless the USA
Concern growing over Hillary's heath...she had a prolonged coughing spasm which caught the attention of many viewers.

Symptoms? "Fatigue, hoarseness and impaired memory."

Gee, I am sure our moslem "allies" (we have none) like to know the treatment of our former first HAG.

So now, 30% of duped "Americans" (including illegals, the walking dead, and comic characters) are ready to vote for an aged, tired, dull witted, pig gland chewing, lying sexagenarian.

Yep. And, I like your description of Hill supporters. :lol: As far as her memory, she did answer "I don't recall" several times during the hearing. She did that when she couldn't read from the pre written answers that were given to her.

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
She did that when she couldn't read from the pre written answers that were given to her.

I would like to see ALL that crap go away. If you are coming in there to tell the truth, you shouldn't need it written down; it shouldn't be permitted. If you do, not only are you unfit as a SoS, you are unfit as a CINC candidate.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo

Cannibalism? What next?