HIllary Clinton

Do you think Hillary has a chance to winning?

• No way! If she wins we're all in trouble.

Votes: 57 48.3%
  • Yes, she is going to win!

Votes: 14 11.9%
  • She might win, but I ain't voing for her/him.

Votes: 40 33.9%
  • I'll vote for her but I don't think she'll win

Votes: 9 7.6%

• Total voters

Dondi

Dondi
PelyKat said:
Since when does 1 1/2 terms in the Senate qualify you for the Presidency? Sleeping with Bill sure doesn't do it, or we would have a lot more women running. :killingme

Abraham Lincoln never was a Senator, though he served eight years in the Illinois House of Reps, and only two years in the U.S. House.

You also forget that not only was Hillary Presidental First Lady for eight years, prior to that she was gubernatorial First Lady in Arkansas for 12 years. Now I'm not implying that qualifies her politically in any fashion, nor am I'm trying to endorse her, but she has been exposed to the political arena for a long time, albeit indirectly.

SEABREEZE 1957

My 401K is now a 201K
Ken King said:
I want to see John Dingell of Michigan run with Marion Berry of Arkansas. Imagine the fun of seeing all those Dingell-Berry bumper stickers all over the place. :biggrin:

That would be too funny :lmao:

PsyOps

Pixelated
How can she not win, there is no one else running against her. Well at least that's how the media is reporting it.

T

Topper

Presidential Senators ?

Dondi said:
Abraham Lincoln never was a Senator, though he served eight years in the Illinois House of Reps, and only two years in the U.S. House.

You also forget that not only was Hillary Presidental First Lady for eight years, prior to that she was gubernatorial First Lady in Arkansas for 12 years. Now I'm not implying that qualifies her politically in any fashion, nor am I'm trying to endorse her, but she has been exposed to the political arena for a long time, albeit indirectly.

An interesting point about Lincoln.

In addition, to Abraham Lincoln, Dwight D. Eisenhower never held an elected public office until he became the 34th President in 1953.

http://millercenter.virginia.edu/index.php

In the past century, 46 nations have elected women as presidents or prime ministers.

http://womenshistory.about.com/od/rulers20th/a/women_heads.htm?terms=women+presidents

We now have a woman, Rep. Nancy Patricia D'Alesandro Pelosi, as Speaker of the House. In discussions of presidential hopefuls, we are hearing about qualifications and electability, and very little about gender. Some polls have recently showed Hillary at around 40% and everyone else in the teens. It's not about gender anymore.

It's about the money. Hillary is a proven fund raiser even when she doesn't have any threatening competition. The Republicans wasted almost $70 million dollars trying to oust her from the Senate. In this election, for better or worse, it may be the first candidate to the bank who will be first candidate at the polls.

Can we keep the Executive branch from going to the highest bidder?

In addition, to Abraham Lincoln, Dwight D. Eisenhower never held an elected public office until he became the 34th President in 1953.

http://millercenter.virginia.edu/index.php

In the past century, 46 nations have elected women as presidents or prime ministers.

http://womenshistory.about.com/od/rulers20th/a/women_heads.htm?terms=women+presidents

We now have a woman, Rep. Nancy Patricia D'Alesandro Pelosi, as Speaker of the House. In discussions of presidential hopefuls, we are hearing about qualifications and electability, and very little about gender. Some polls have recently showed Hillary at around 40% and everyone else in the teens. It's not about gender anymore.

It's about the money. Hillary is a proven fund raiser even when she doesn't have any threatening competition. The Republicans wasted almost $70 million dollars trying to oust her from the Senate. In this election, for better or worse, it may be the first candidate to the bank who will be first candidate at the polls.

Can we keep the Executive branch from going to the highest bidder?

:coffee:

tater

It's not a matter of "being a woman" for me... just NOT Hillary. I would vote for Laura Ingraham or Ann Coulter and they have hoo-has

Otter

Nothing to see here
tater said:
It's not a matter of "being a woman" for me... just NOT Hillary. I would vote for Laura Ingraham or Ann Coulter and they have hoo-has

Where ya hiding nowadays, Tater?

Gigi

Gigi
I too, would vote for her. She is a smart woman. Why is she not being judged just like the men. Because of what Bill did? That is over and it is time to get over it. Guliani is not any better than Bill he committed the same sin. Why isn't he judged the same. Bring up Whitewater all you want they have never been proven guilty. Get over it. Open some closets in the other party it may scare you to death. Our country needs a person who can bring us out of this mess and make our country respected again. Thanks to "W" we are one of the most disrespected countrys in the world. We have the Best troops in the whole world and look how they were put in the middle of a personal vendetta and are paying with their lives every day. It is a crying shame.

So when you want to throw stones at Hillary and Bill why not look at what others have done and are still doing and then judge.

I think she will have a hard road to go down but, I think she is woman enough to handle the situation. We will wait and see. I am proud of her no matter what happens. We just need a good smart, honest people president. God Bless America!!!

CrunchTime

Live2Ride; Ride2Live
baseballmom said:
:howdy: Popeyes has a special... It is called the Hillary special... you get 2 large thighs,2 small breast and a left wing... :killingme

:roflmao: I don't have any ill will for Hillary. Personally, I'd like to see it come down to Hillary and Guiliani and make it a New York thing. Then I'd vote for Guiliani all the way! :clap: So far, he seems to be doing well and is still the front runner amongst the other republican candidates. :clap: He seems like a really nice guy, although I wish he was a little more to the right on his views.

baseballmom

:lmao: I have to say I think Hillary running is a scary thing.. If she does get into office I wonder which intern Bill will not have sexual relation with. I no one person that he would touch with a ten foot pole.. :razz:

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
This might get interesting........

Bill Clinton's Pardons Set to Haunt Hillary
An obscure court case threatens to bring Bill Clinton's presidential
pardons controversy back into the public eye just as Hillary Clinton
heats up her campaign for the White House. Bill Clinton issued
140 presidential pardons in his final days in office, and drew howls
of protest when it came to light that Hillary's two brothers had
received money from several of the people pardoned.

Ohhh Hillary, how you gonna spin this one.................

Charles

Attachments

• hillary_kfcspecial.jpg
    hillary_kfcspecial.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 58

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Charles said:

If I saw that sign in downtown Lexington Park - I'd have to pull over to the side of the road. There's no way I could keep the truck in the lane, with all the laughing I'd be doing!!

I'd be gasping for air! :killingme

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
Penn said:
There's no way I could keep the truck in the lane, with all the laughing I'd be doing!!
Now imagine it's early morning and you just bought a cup of coffee...

:lmao: