Hillary should be going to JAIL

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Of course, Glenn Beck wants his followers to see something nefarious in this.

That stupid comment does not even rise to the level of ignorant..the revelation in that email that Hillary lied (yet again) about her email accounts and devices used was covered by numerous..MANY...media outlets.

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
That stupid comment does not even rise to the level of ignorant..the revelation in that email that Hillary lied (yet again) about her email accounts and devices used was covered by numerous..MANY...media outlets.

But you have forgotten that, when unable to argue the facts, a cornered liberal will attack an individual.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
But you have forgotten that, when unable to argue the facts, a cornered liberal will attack an individual.

Label, dismiss....label, dismiss.. I wonder where they buy those brushes they like to use...the really, really broad ones.

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
Label, dismiss....label, dismiss.. I wonder where they buy those brushes they like to use...the really, really broad ones.

There was a coupon for them at Lowes a few months ago. By the time I got to the three Lowes stores in the area, the broad brushes were already snapped up.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
There was a coupon for them at Lowes a few months ago. By the time I got to the three Lowes stores in the area, the broad brushes were already snapped up.

Figgers. Folks like Slate use their brushes so often, they probably wear out real fast.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Huma Abedin is her assistant, and this was an AP press release she mistakenly forwarded.

Of course, Glenn Beck wants his followers to see something nefarious in this. I just think this a molehill that Beck and the right are desperate to turn into a mountain.

She sent an email to the wrong person. It doesn't matter what the email was, or who she sent it to. She's being careless.

Hijinx

Huma Abedin is her assistant, and this was an AP press release she mistakenly forwarded.

Of course, Glenn Beck wants his followers to see something nefarious in this. I just think this a molehill that Beck and the right are desperate to turn into a mountain.

Anyone who does not see something nefarious in Hillary setting up her own email so she could later delete it is really stupid.
It was a deliberate act so she could hide her communications----which she has done.

No this is not a molehill that is being turned into a mountain.
It is a mountain that will be turned into a molehill, because no matter how bad this was
No matter how bad for National Security , it will be just another thing that Hillary got away with.

Nothing will come of it. She is untouchable.

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
Anyone who does not see something nefarious in Hillary setting up her own email so she could later delete it is really stupid.
It was a deliberate act so she could hide her communications----which she has done.

No this is not a molehill that is being turned into a mountain.
It is a mountain that will be turned into a molehill, because no matter how bad this was
No matter how bad for National Security , it will be just another thing that Hillary got away with.

Nothing will come of it. She is untouchable.

Remember this is the same ploy she used when the prosecutors were looking for a specific file related to Whitewater in her Arkansas days. The file we nowhere to be found until it mysteriously reappeared after the statute of limitations expired. In the extant case, there will be no files mysteriously reappearing on the coffee table in the White House hallway.

You just can't debate an issue without resorting to name-calling can you? You take advantage of your anonymity by saying things you probably wouldn't have the guts to say face-to-face. Just a hateful old 73 year old man pretending to be a tough guy in the virtual world. In you're pitiful little life, you're surrounded by people you think are stupid idiots, and you just can't manage the nerve to actually tell them to their faces. Here on the internet, you're 10 feet tall and invincible! You can be a conglomeration of every TV tough guy you've ever fantasized about being. Enjoy it while it lasts. You're never as anonymous as you think.

Hijinx

You just can't debate an issue without resorting to name-calling can you? You take advantage of your anonymity by saying things you probably wouldn't have the guts to say face-to-face. Just a hateful old 73 year old man pretending to be a tough guy in the virtual world. In you're pitiful little life, you're surrounded by people you think are stupid idiots, and you just can't manage the nerve to actually tell them to their faces. Here on the internet, you're 10 feet tall and invincible! You can be a conglomeration of every TV tough guy you've ever fantasized about being. Enjoy it while it lasts. You're never as anonymous as you think.

Don't give up your day job as a mind reader and psychic you suck

I issued no threat, made no claim of invincibility, you are the one issuing threats.

In fact all I said was "Anyone who does not see something nefarious in Hillary setting up her own email so she could later delete it is really stupid."

I cannot help it if the truth hurts. I don't appreciate your threat, but I can protect myself.

Don't give up your day job as a mind reader and psychic you suck

I issued no threat, made no claim of invincibility, you are the one issuing threats.

In fact all I said was "Anyone who does not see something nefarious in Hillary setting up her own email so she could later delete it is really stupid."

I cannot help it if the truth hurts. I don't appreciate your threat, but I can protect myself.

..and you see threats where there are none. They have doctors who can treat that with pills.