Holiday Office Parties Opportunity to Sexually Harrass Women

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Right on. Women in my day knew how to squelch unwanted advances.

As for the looks, If you put it out there I am going to look. Not much they can do about that.

Women have always known how to stop unwanted advances. Today's woman just wants her cake, and eat it, too.

"I'm gonna' dress like a 5 dolla' whore, but you can't look".

Salmon

I agree. Holiday parties are stupid. People feel obligated to attend. $100 would be on low end if the per person amount. Of course, then CEO’s could direct money to their friends who own the venues.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
People feel obligated to attend.

:bs:

the you are a pussy ... who cannot stand on your own two feet

I have skipped many Christmas Parties, I have little in common with the people I work with, why would I want to spend an evening with them trying to make small talk

Salmon

:bs:

the you are a pussy ... who cannot stand on your own two feet

I have skipped many Christmas Parties, I have little in common with the people I work with, why would I want to spend an evening with them trying to make small talk

There can be fallout for not attending. Often it’s viewed by the employer as an obligation. After all, they want to spread the holiday cheer to their Zionist friends who own the venues.

This_person

There can be fallout for not attending. Often it’s viewed by the employer as an obligation. After all, they want to spread the holiday cheer to their Zionist friends who own the venues.

I admit I questioned whether or not you were Jimmy, right up until that post.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
There can be fallout for not attending. Often it’s viewed by the employer as an obligation.

Would'a
Could'a
Should'a

all speculation, fantasy and supposition .... the dog would have caught the rabbit, if it hadn't stopped to take a crap

After all, they want to spread the holiday cheer to their Zionist friends who own the venues.

and not you Nuked The Shark Sapidus

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member

More bigotry.

You really can't help yourself, can you?

gemma_rae

images4S42GCBM.jpg
I'm not Salmon. I'm Flounder!

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Is that the guy who wanted to tear down Sotterly Plantation because it was built with slave labor?

Erm..close...Sotterly was one of many plantations and farms in southern MD that employed slave labor..owned slaves. Maryland was a slave state, after all.