Holy Crap Batman! A Foot Of Snow?!

I don't think there is much doubt this time Vince.

I hope you jotted down the plower phone number, kain...:lol:

I'm fortunate to have a skid loader and a loader operator... in fact, my neighbors are fortunate as well...:lol:

And the big boy will be out plowin' and saltin' with the truck...:dye:

Bay_Kat

Tropical
I'll believe it when I see it.

Watching the radar, it's going to have to make an impressive shift to miss us this time. But I'm sure stranger things have happened and it probably will because now I'm all excited about this storm.

Watching the radar, it's going to have to make an impressive shift to miss us this time. But I'm sure stranger things have happened and it probably will because now I'm all excited about this storm.

The si-fi channel is airing Stephen King's "Perfect Storm" today...:cool:

K

Kain99

I hope you jotted down the plower phone number, kain...:lol:

I'm fortunate to have a skid loader and a loader operator... in fact, my neighbors are fortunate as well...:lol:

And the big boy will be out plowin' and saltin' with the truck...:dye:

I don't think our tractor can push that much snow... hydraulics issue. If plower was deleted I'm screwed......:otter:

twinoaks207

Having Fun!

Relax -- we'll get it. I have to take my daughter back to Towson today -- it may even get here early! :lmao:

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
It never fails when I really do need milk and bread there is a big storm threat :lmao: I'm good on everything else.

Was that Storm of the Century? I thought Perfect Storm was the boat movie, not really a sci fi kind of thing I would think. I might be totally wrong.

Yep! That's it... I couldn't remember the exact name but I figured I gave enough clues so it could be figured out...:lol: It starts with a big snow storm and then freaky stuff begins to happen...:shocking: My kids have never seen it so I think I'll DVR it and we'll watch it tonight.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
The wife just took off to go (routine) grocery shopping. I'm sure she'll run into plenty of crazies out there though.

Bay_Kat

Tropical
I just came back from Safeway, and was surprised it wasn't crowded. :shrug:

Yep, I went into the store and there was hardly anyone in there, the cashier said they got hit hard late yesterday. The gas pumps at Wawa were empty too. But now, I've got all I need, BRING IT ON!!! :fizzle: :killingme

Oh and on the way home, 98.3 came on with a special bulletin about the storm.