OldHillCrestGuy 109 +5=114 "CHAMPION"
Huntr1 107 +5=112 -2
HomeDepot20 101+10=111 -3
Clevalley 103 +6=109 -5
Calvcopf 101 +5=106 -8
Checkered Flag 79 +3= 82 -32
DipStick 49 NP=49 - 65

Congrats :cheers: to OHCG for BACK to BACK "Championships"

Congrats Pops!!! For the top 5 to be within 8 points is amazing, closest one yet!!!

I'm gunning for you next year, so savor the moment.:buttkick:

stgislander

PREMO Member
Okay, it was a typical boring 1.5 mile race. We had a bet going on how many laps from the finish NASCAR would throw a debris caution. Who can say that they were not rooting for Larson to catch/pass Brad and get his first win.

OldHillcrestGuy

Congrats Pops!!! For the top 5 to be within 8 points is amazing, closest one yet!!!

I'm gunning for you next year, so savor the moment.:buttkick:

Was a very close race for the championship, at least in the past month or so, I was hanging on for dear life. I think if it had gone another week or two, I would have gotten beaten out. Two weeks in a row, huntr1 and homie nearly got the max points and almost caught me. Homie good try, you really made up a lot ground in the past 4-6 weeks.

Well now I have to keep going and in 3 more years you all can call me 5 time.

OldHillcrestGuy

I drove 585 miles in 5 hours to make this award banquet & NO ONE was there ! Lights were OFF inside also .

I'm sorry, you didn't get the email we moved it across the street to DB McMillians and the new date is February 30th 2016.

Be sure to be there, you are getting the Comeback Player of the Year for the way you came on in the last weeks of the season to almost and I say almost catch me.

homedepot20

I'm sorry, you didn't get the email we moved it across the street to DB McMillians and the new date is February 30th 2016.

Be sure to be there, you are getting the Comeback Player of the Year for the way you came on in the last weeks of the season to almost and I say almost catch me.

February 30th , I have a JGR sponsor dinner I have a invite to attend with Coach Gibbs, Kyle & his beautiful wife Samatha along with Denny , Matt & Carl . Maybe next year !