horrible driver, worse mother

sockgirl77

shopgirl said:
mmmm you are as dumb as this person with baby in backseat of car. If there was a baby in car seat. So its ok for you to act crazy at times an drive stupid while you are alone. you have no reason to even complaine about this dumb driver when in fact you are as bad as she is. You also say if you could fine this person you like to slap the ##### out of her. How would you like to have someone fine you when you get a little crazy at times being alone an someone feels like taken a baseball bat an hiting you a few times. I dont understand half of the drivers around southern maryland. I have seem more fools driven then I care to count. In fact they all should be taken off the roads. So the next time you get just a little stupid at times when you drive alone just remember it could be your last an someone elses to.
Just my two cent
Do you drive a Blazer or Jimmy? :shrug:

shopgirl

Richard Cranium said:
From the looks of your avatar, I think we can tell that you don't care about much...except my tax dollars.

Well I dont think yours is anything to jump up an down about :killingme

charger383

sorry im not on here as much as the rest... i ment yes, i will go 60 in a 55 but still use my turn signals. this woman was going way too fast and driving all over the road and YES there was a child in the seat... i would not complian if ther was no kid. unless she was sporting around a life like cabage patch doll. i can see no reason to drive that way away from a hospital, just to turn into target shoping center. maybe they had a special or something. all i am trying to say is that if we as parents do dumb things, do it on your own terms, dont endanger the life of your child or others, i in no means street race, go way too fast or even have my radio cranked... what i was trying to say is that when i have my child with me.... i am as carefull as humanly posible... when im alone, i may put the windows down and set the cruise for a little above the limit. and i hope that if anyone EVER saw me driving stupidly with my kid in toe, they would slap the #### out of me. just as that woman deserves.

charger383

High EGT said:
Can you or anyone imagine a personal situation where they might drive in a very aggresive manner as you describe. I mean I not giving this person a pass on their actions but I dont pretend to know whats going thru their mind or life experience at the time this sort of stuff happens. The best thing any of us can do in these cases is to be defensive and refrain from being overly jugdmental since doing so can only result in an elevated BP. Not a surmon, just a thought
true, that is why i came here to vent.

UnHappyTrail

Big Fatty said:
Great. Correct someone's spelling and grammar incorrectly. "Seem" should be "seen", BTW, Beagle. You must have majored in English.
We all got the point so who cares about the spelling?

:buttkick: :smack:

You always seem to care about mine, You Fat F****** Aurora!!!! Guess it's cause she has T&A!! I hope your wife woops your ass tonight and you come there with a swollen lip.... Go get some Protein and get over it.

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
Ah, another glorious tyrade thread gone to crap in under a handful of posts! :lmao: :lmao:

:golfclap: Well done! :yay:

B

Big Fatty

UnHappyTrail said:
You always seem to care about mine, You Fat F****** Aurora!!!! Guess it's cause she has T&A!! I hope your wife woops your ass tonight and you come there with a swollen lip.... Go get some Protein and get over it.

Here we go again, UHT. I only care about your spelling because we cannot understand your dumbass if I didn't! :smack:

BTW, there is an "H" in "whoops". Hooked on Phonics didn't work for you I guess. :wench:

shopgirl

Big Fatty said:
Here we go again, UHT. I only care about your spelling because we cannot understand your dumbass if I didn't! :smack:

BTW, there is an "H" in "whoops". Hooked on Phonics didn't work for you I guess. :wench:

This getting way out of hand.