Horse prostitute ???

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
CHa CHing! Help him!!

I wonder if he has gotten any responses. :killingme I still don't know how to link it.:whistle: I will return shortly.

Last edited:

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Advertisement - Pets & Animals

Im a Georgia boy recently transplanted to Lexington Park, MD. I just graduated from Georgia State University, and have been accepted to the Marine Corps Officer Candidate School. I leave May 20th.

I am looking for hard work to do inbetween now and then. Mainly I am looking to keep myself busy in a physically demanding environment. I am in good physical shape and can work early / long hours. Please contact me if you need any amount of help.

Price - Spare Change =)

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
I tried to change the title to something more appropriate but I don't know how. I even tried to delete but I didin't see a delete button.

Cowgirl

I tried to change the title to something more appropriate but I don't know how. I even tried to delete but I didin't see a delete button.

How old are you? :rolleyes: He posted a thread in the main section saying he was looking for work, and wanted to work on a farm to stay physically fit. I'm sure you could have come up with a more appropriate thread title if you really thought about it.

devinej

LOL

i wonder if he realizes he's been turned into a gigolo................we would go find him in the open forum and see if he'll come back to the horsie forum...

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
How old are you? :rolleyes: He posted a thread in the main section saying he was looking for work, and wanted to work on a farm to stay physically fit. I'm sure you could have come up with a more appropriate thread title if you really thought about it.

How old do you think I am?:whistle: How old are you? I am young at heart let's just put it that way.:geek:

4thegirls

QUOTE=Sadielady;3567273]How old do you think I am?:whistle: How old are you? I am young at heart let's just put it that way.:geek:[/QUOTE]

:elaine::elaine::elaine:

Wait4It..boom

At least that guy was advertising himself... check out what this kid's mom did to him - $3 an hour!!
(don't know how to link it, so below is the ad in somd.com under "other")

My son needs to learn responsibility! Therefore, I am hiring him out to learn what that is. He will turn 18 in May. Between now and the end of school I want him working everyday after school and all day Saturday. The money he makes is optional. If you need anything done around the house, he is strong and able. He can do laundry (clean and fold), he can do yard work, he can clean etc. He is also great at putting things together. If you have work you need done around the house or outside or at your office give me a call. He is a good kid, honest and trustworthy but does not appreciate what it means to work. If you can give him work to do I will have him there to do it. He does not drive. Please call my cell 215-817-0955 or email me DJLinda@aol.com. We reside in Leonardtown, Md 20650. Thank you

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
At least that guy was advertising himself... check out what this kid's mom did to him - $3 an hour!!
(don't know how to link it, so below is the ad in somd.com under "other")

My son needs to learn responsibility! Therefore, I am hiring him out to learn what that is. He will turn 18 in May. Between now and the end of school I want him working everyday after school and all day Saturday. The money he makes is optional. If you need anything done around the house, he is strong and able. He can do laundry (clean and fold), he can do yard work, he can clean etc. He is also great at putting things together. If you have work you need done around the house or outside or at your office give me a call. He is a good kid, honest and trustworthy but does not appreciate what it means to work. If you can give him work to do I will have him there to do it. He does not drive. Please call my cell 215-817-0955 or email me DJLinda@aol.com. We reside in Leonardtown, Md 20650. Thank you

That lady sounds like a nutjob, I bet the kid can't wait to turn 18 and get the heck out of there!