Horse Trailer

KDENISE977

Anybody have or know of one for sale?

How big? How many to haul? My sister has a few for sale I think, she's a QH trainer located in NC and her trailer is 6 horse slant w/ living quarters right now but I think she needs bigger?

BeenSpur'd

I love her wild,wild hair
Anybody have or know of one for sale?

There's been a nice 2 horse aluminum bumper pull horse trailer for sale in the parking lot of the Charter school on Great Mills road. Been there for a few months, I think it's still there.

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
There's been a nice 2 horse aluminum bumper pull horse trailer for sale in the parking lot of the Charter school on Great Mills road. Been there for a few months, I think it's still there.

Thanks. I forgot about that and I drive by it every day on my way home from work.

fredsaid2

Thanks. I forgot about that and I drive by it every day on my way home from work.

It hasn't been there for the last week. Doesn't mean it's not still for sale. I called the number on the sign months ago and never heard from them. For as long as it sat there, I suspect it was over-priced. Taz, in the horse forums, had a nice 2 horse bp trailer for sale. May still be available.

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
It hasn't been there for the last week. Doesn't mean it's not still for sale. I called the number on the sign months ago and never heard from them. For as long as it sat there, I suspect it was over-priced. Taz, in the horse forums, had a nice 2 horse bp trailer for sale. May still be available.

What is a BP trailer?

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
It's just a term as opposed to a gooseneck. Standard class III or IV hitch is typical. You would never hitch to the bumper.

Thanks. I have seen bumpers with a ball on them and was wondering why somebody would haul a heavy load with something like that.

I have a truck with a trailer hitch.

fredsaid2

Thanks. I have seen bumpers with a ball on them and was wondering why somebody would haul a heavy load with something like that.

I have a truck with a trailer hitch.

As long as truck, trailer and hitch fit the requirements, you should be set. Also check Virginia Equestrian classifieds for their trailer ads and Horse Trailers On-Line. Good Luck!

Tazgirl

I have a 2007 shoop two horse bumper pull for sale it is sitting on 235 near Hollywood across from C&C Plumbing if she wants to see it.