Hot Girl Asks Why She Can't Find a Rich Husband, Millionaire

SamSpade

I thought his response was perfect - a completely shallow query is met with a well explained and shallow response.
If she was going to be "honest" about her gold-digging, she deserved an honest response from her potential targets.
And quite honestly, I don't think any other kind of reply would have made the point to her.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
I don't see anything wrong with his reply, either. She proposed nothing more than her looks as her selling point. She doesn't even come off as particularly intelligent, judging only by what she wrote and how it was written. :shrug:

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Move over Miss America! Website which pairs beautiful young women with wealthy sugar daddies reveals the 12 bikini-clad finalists in the first ever Sugar Baby of the Year competition

• The dating site Seeking Arrangements has just launched a new calendar which features the 12 finalists, chosen from 10,000 applicants
  • The 12 sugar babies are now competing for the grand prize, which includes landing the cover of the calendar
  • Each contestant represents a different calendar month, and fans can head to the contest's page to check out their bios before casting their votes
  • Voting ends on September 17

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...ugar-Baby-Year-competition.html#ixzz3kphaXoGH
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook