Hot pepper is burning my skin!!!

Cowgirl

I've tried ice, vinegar, bleach, soap, alcohol...nothing works for more than a very brief time!!! :jameo: How to I get my skin to stop burning?!

I wore gloves, but I must've had a little tear in it. :bawl:

Cowgirl

Barbra said:
One time when I was cutting jalapeños for chili, I had to sneeze and without even thinking about it, put my hand over my mouth and nose. And yes, I intended to stop and wash my hands before continuing chili preparation. Bananaways, it felt like my face was on fire. I put some plain yogurt on my mouth and nose area where I'd put my hand and it helped put out the fire, as it were.

This was a jalep. as well. I was making salsa...last time I cut one up it wasn't too bad....didn't wear gloves and it only burned when I licked my finners. This pepper had been sitting in the fridge for a few weeks though....it was way hotter. My glove leaked. I'm soaking my thumb in a shotglass of milk right now.

Roberta

OLD WISE ONE
Cowgirl said:
I've tried ice, vinegar, bleach, soap, alcohol...nothing works for more than a very brief time!!! :jameo: How to I get my skin to stop burning?!

I wore gloves, but I must've had a little tear in it. :bawl:

Have you tried ALOE? It works for "heat" burns????

The Jackoholic

thinning out the tards
i cook and use jalapeneos all the time, just use any cream dreassing like blue cheese. soak it then suck your finger then soak and suck them soak then suck. sound perverted but when all the oils are gone it will feel ok

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Try rubbing it with a Red Savina, Thai Dragon or Serrano Pepper. They cancel each other out.