Hottest Media Types, Female, On Air

AndyMarquisLIVE

Okay, why didn't Robin Mead from Headline News Morning Express make this list? She blows those chics out of the water by a long shot.
Is HeadlineNews even a news channel?

Robin's cute, but she's on HeadlineSnooze.

I like Alexis Glick on FOX Business. :drool: Still don't know why NBC canned her. I also don't know why FOX Business is making a big deal of having Cheryl Casone. She sucks. I remember her anchoring NBC's special report on the death of Chief Justice Rehnquist (SP?), she's awful. A high school intern could've done better than her.

FOX's weather girl is cute too. I'm not talking about Janice Dean (who was reporting on celebirty gossip for MSNBC three years ago and is not qualified in any way to be a meterologist), but the other one. The spanish chic.

Also on my list would be Amy Robach (MSNBC, fmr. FOX 5 anchor), Alison Starling and that Natasha chic on ABC7.

AndyMarquisLIVE

Lindsay Czarniak, NBC 4 got my vote, surprised her rank is so low.
Nobody watches NBC4. :shrug:

Only national exposure she's gotten has been being a sideline reporter for MSNBC during the olympics and being a pit reporter on TNT's all-star NASCAR lineup (which would be perfect if they swapped Bill and Ralph).

Angel

~*~*~
Is HeadlineNews even a news channel?

Robin's cute, but she's on HeadlineSnooze.

I like Alexis Glick on FOX Business. :drool: Still don't know why NBC canned her. I also don't know why FOX Business is making a big deal of having Cheryl Casone. She sucks. I remember her anchoring NBC's special report on the death of Chief Justice Rehnquist (SP?), she's awful. A high school intern could've done better than her.

FOX's weather girl is cute too. I'm not talking about Janice Dean (who was reporting on celebirty gossip for MSNBC three years ago and is not qualified in any way to be a meterologist), but the other one. The spanish chic.

Also on my list would be Amy Robach (MSNBC, fmr. FOX 5 anchor), Alison Starling and that Natasha chic on ABC7.
*pshhhh* Are you kidding me? Robin Mead gets up before the butt crack of dawn and looks great! She should win hands down simply for the fact that she looks that great at O-Dark Thirty. She is also a legit reporter. She does go out on the field and work her butt off. Most of the on-site reporting I've seen her do is for our Troops and their family, so I have much respect for her.

Last edited:

FIREMAN

Michelle Sigona, she was the traffic chopper girl on Fox 5. But has moved to America's Most Wanted. Shew

OldHillcrestGuy

Nobody watches NBC4. :shrug:

Only national exposure she's gotten has been being a sideline reporter for MSNBC during the olympics and being a pit reporter on TNT's all-star NASCAR lineup (which would be perfect if they swapped Bill and Ralph).

In my opinion NBC4 has the best local news group, and being a Old Guy, I would also have to vote for Doreen Ginzler.

The few times I have watched 7, yes Allison Starling is a hottie also, wonder if she is the daughter of the late traffic reported Walt Starling.

AndyMarquisLIVE

In my opinion NBC4 has the best local news group, and being a Old Guy, I would also have to vote for Doreen Ginzler.

The few times I have watched 7, yes Allison Starling is a hottie also, wonder if she is the daughter of the late traffic reported Walt Starling.
NBC4 sucks, IMO.

ABC 7's the best. They're just not on at the same time I'm watching.

I watch 4 for Sports, Czarniak is the best sports reporter, hands down.

FOX5 is always on when I'm watching, so I usually watch them. :yay: