House Impeachment Resolution

littlelady

God bless the USA
Impeach James Mattis be ready to go to war.

:lol: This is how ridiculous this whole thing has gotten. Go, Trump! Because of his election, it showed how far our country had crumbled. Americans were just trying to survive, but voiced their opinion in the last election. Thank you, Donald for your patriotism. Your life was set, but you went to bat for US. :yay: Home run!

Sapidus

I suspect Auntie Maxine isn't as mentally ill as she tries to come off. Remember who she represents and who she needs to play to to continue her reign - the slums of LA. When she starts squawking, "Impeach 45!" she's not talking to people like you or me, she's talking to the LCD of society. She's talking to thugs, and drug dealers, and welfare scum, and low IQ types. She has to know this is a loser and attaching her name to it will bite her in the ass when it dies - one of her constituents is likely to bust a cap in her ass because that's what people like that do when you piss them off. At this point it's unlikely anyone in Maxine's district even knows it's happening because it's not like they're high information voters.

I thought those LCD voter and low information voters were the ones who came out of the woodwork of never voting before to elect Trump?
You need to get your stories straight.

in the latest polls 41% of americans think Trump should be impeached.

( cue you but those polls said Hillary......) blah blah blah

Hijinx

If it were true(and I don't believe it) the 41% who would want impeachment also believe that if Trump is impeached Hillary will become President.

Miker/t

Wonder if they know this?

Actually, if Trump were impeached and Pence became President, the next in line would be the Vice-President appointed by President Pence. A lot of bad things would have to happen for the Speaker of the House to become President.

Wishbone

If it were true(and I don't believe it) the 41% who would want impeachment also believe that if Trump is impeached Hillary will become President.

I've heard that exact statement uttered out loud by one of them.

Christ, Democrats are stupid.

Rommey

Actually, if Trump were impeached and Pence became President, the next in line would be the Vice-President appointed by President Pence. A lot of bad things would have to happen for the Speaker of the House to become President.
That assumes that Pence would nominate a new VP.