House that smells of dog.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
o_O...I think i've got a closet that's bigger'n that....
:tinyhome:

My house is on the small size because Mommy Dearest didn't want to be a slave to cleaning. I'd prefer a larger home, but when I see the McMansions I just wonder how they afford to heat and cool them.

wittykitty

My house is on the small size because Mommy Dearest didn't want to be a slave to cleaning. I'd prefer a larger home, but when I see the McMansions I just wonder how they afford to heat and cool them.
I have friends who often discuss their energy costs in their big homes, and when they mention the dollar amount, it actually bothers my stomach a little! I’m thankful to have a much smaller expense. ☺️

phreddyp

My house is rather small because we built with 6" walls with better insulation, better HVAC oil back up heat and hot water, wide trim, all brick, oak stain grade doors and hardwood and ceramic tile floors, plus the floors are heated. Worth every penny and easy to keep clean gave up the square footage for quality materials.