How did the trail ride go today??? Sadie? Anybody?

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
saddlesore said:
Oh Mingiz, (tremendously big sigh) :drama: were it only that easy! Unfortunately, it seems that every time I post, I am accused (by a certain someone, who shall remain nameless) of being someone else. It is enough to give me a Multiple Personality Disorder! :yikes:

Thus far, I've been accused of being Kiz, WD, and even (gasp!) Katie. :shocked: I'm surprised I haven't been accused of being Horse Riding God. Oh, wait - a feeling of butchness is coming over me. I suddenly find myself just itching to wear a really, really BIG hat.

Shady, what have you DONE to me?!? :twitch: :yikes: :jet: :shocking: :crazy:
You are just silly. I don't have any problem with you at all.....you just weren't acting yourself. :huggy:

S

saddlesore

Sadielady said:
You are just silly. I don't have any problem with you at all.....you just weren't acting yourself. :huggy:

All right - thanks. I'm feeling much better now (whoever I am).
:huggy:

S

saddlesore

Sadielady said:
What happened to your buddy? :flowers: :love:

Uh, which one??? :confused: I am becoming confused!

Who am I? Where am I? For that matter, WHAT am I? :jameo:

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Sadielady said:
Gosh you sound angry, distraught, bothered.....and so on. You silly girl, jealousy is unbecoming of you. Grow up. Put up or shut up. Would you like me to tell everyone what farm you really represent, or has all the advertising on this forum been enough for them to figure it out. ???? I am certainly not the liar, but you have proven to be time and time again. :yay: I have to go to the pool now.
I guess WD decided to "put up and shut up!" That must be why she pulled her threads. It was nice knowing you WD. You kept it entertaining. I will be expecting a "new" character to appear anytime now. I will know it will be you because you just can't stand to be nice to me. :razz: It is a shame that we couldn't be friends. :howdy: So long Winnie! Why would you delete them? People can just read all of your quotes in my responses? It seems like a waste of time, but I guess it keeps us thinking! :bawl: :dance:

Last edited:

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Sadielady said:
I guess WD decided to "put up and shut up!" That must be why she pulled her threads. It was nice knowing you WD. You kept it entertaining. I will be expecting a "new" character to appear anytime now. I will know it will be you because you just can't stand to be nice to me. :razz: It is a shame that we couldn't be friends. :howdy: So long Winnie! Why would you delete them? People can just read all of your quotes in my responses? It seems like a waste of time, but I guess it keeps us thinking! :bawl: :dance:
Come back Winnie. It is just not the same without you. :whistle: