How do I handle it?

mommarock

I think this bus driver needs some cake! :lmao: (see previous post on bus driver story). I think the problem is also the relationship with the driver and mother. Take it to the Board of Ed! Sounds like the mother may be the actual problem and that is why the kid is being a bully!

Papi4baby

I had a similar incident with my little girl too, but i dont believe it was as bad. I told her to hit back, my wife :blahblah: no she should not :blahblah: . And in this country you look at someone the wrong way you can be charge with assault, back in Cuba, you go beat up the other kids parent and when the cops show up and hear what happen they will just leave you alone and tell the other guy, that that's what he deserves :smack:

nightowl

A child can be suspended off the bus so I think if this boy does anything again to your daughter that you should demand he be suspended. I think the first offense is 3 days off the bus.

cuddlybbw

mainman said:
My boy said he will deal with it for you, all he wants is a new Xbox360 game....:shrug:
seems like to me there is 1 lil boy who needs an old fashioned butt whippin and 1 mommy that just plain needs her azz beat for allowing her child to be like this, not to leave out the bus driver , I think it's about time for her to get a new job, one that doesn't involve kids. Yes there is a difference in a butt whippin and azz beat.

bcp

In My Opinion
update.
Im having a hard time with this.
first, I called the bus supervisor today, told him what went on, and that it happened while the bus was in motion.
he said that the driver did not file an incident report, so he was not aware of it, but he also said that she should have by regulations filed one if she saw it. and that under no circumstance should a child be walking up the isle of the bus while it was not stopped.

now, back to the school. the boys mom, and her sons best friends mom went into the office today and filed a report at the school saying that my daughter, and a couple other girls were verbally insulting the boys.
The vice principal refused to listen to my daughters side of the story, and refused to hear the other kids view of what went on.
so, they ended up blaming my daughter for it, and she is to sit in the very back of the bus (with the 8th graders) from here on out. The vice principal will be following her to the bus each day to insure that she sits in the back.

I basically have lost it.
I will be going in to the school office tomorrow, and she will hear the other side of the story.
My company lawyer is also now involved in it. I will be going to the board of ed right after the school meeting. then, I will be going to the office that handles the bus transportation.
My company lawyer will also be filing charges against the school for unsafe practices, and for allowing a hostile environment.

my business partner wants me to consult some of his friends that are not so nice to take care of it. Im not sure that this is the proper way to go yet.

K

Kain99

bcp said:
update.
first, I called the bus supervisor today, told him what went on, and that it happened while the bus was in motion.
he said that the driver did not file an incident report, so he was not aware of it, but he also said that she should have by regulations filed one if she saw it. and that under no circumstance should a child be walking up the isle of the bus while it was not stopped.

now, back to the school. the boys mom, and her sons best friends mom went into the office today and filed a report at the school saying that my daughter, and a couple other girls were verbally insulting the boys.
The vice principal refused to listen to my daughters side of the story, and refused to hear the other kids view of what went on.
so, they ended up blaming my daughter for it, and she is to sit in the very back of the bus (with the 8th graders) from here on out. The vice principal will be following her to the bus each day to insure that she sits in the back.

I will be going in to the school office tomorrow, and she will hear the other side of the story.
My company lawyer is also now involved in it. I will be going to the board of ed right after the school meeting. then, I will be going to the office that handles the bus transportation.
My company lawyer will also be filing charges against the school for unsafe practices, and for allowing a hostile environment.

my business partner wants me to consult some of his friends that are not so nice to take care of it. Im not sure that this is the proper way to go yet.
BCP.... I have raised three beautiful, angelic children who never did wrong. So I have some back here......

Ya sure she didn't instigate the incident? :huggy:

R

RadioPatrol

bcp said:
update.

<SNIP>

Hmm ....... about that .357 :whistle:

bcp

In My Opinion
RadioPatrol said:
Hmm ....... about that .357 :whistle:
LOL, .357 my backside.
one of his "friends" is in jail for getting rid of evidence by running the,, it through a meat grinder.

Im kinda holding back on this offer for now. Im pretty sure it does not warrant this type of retaliation.

BuddyLee

Football addict
bcp said:
update.

BuddyLee said:
bcp, going through the school (bus drivers, school officials) will only do so much.

Whenever we had a problem we went straight to the Board of Education and they always handled it promptly.:yay:
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->
:pete:

Go to the top first, then work your way down my man.

bcp

In My Opinion
alrighty then.
went in and talked to the vice principal of the school that is in charge of transportation.

Once I got over the fact that she was like really hot, Blond, nice shape etc..
I quickly got into our conversation.

I explained that my daughter would not be moved to the back of the bus for the ride, she would stay toward the front so that she would be able to get out quicker when she got home. The bus stops at our driveway on a main road where the average person seems to think 40 mph really means 80 mph.
It makes little sense when looking at safety to put the child getting out at that stop in the back where it will increase the time that the bus has to sit as an idiot driver target.
Vice principal agreed.
then she went into how the girls were verbally picking on the boys. Ok, so I ask her at what point according to school rules, does verbal comments justify physical contact?
It would seem, according to her, that this point does not ever come to play.
Then I brought up the kids moving around the bus while it was in motion.
She told me that she called random kids from the bus to her office the day before after I first mentioned this to her, and they verified that this was a regular thing.

so it ends like this.

Vice Principal boarded the bus after school today. My daughter and her two friens will be assigned the seats in the front of the bus (where they wanted to be in the first place)
The boy childs in question have been moved to the back of the bus with assigned seats.
Between the call from me to the busing supervisor yesterday, and a call to the board of education, and the busing supervisor from the Vice Principal, there will be no more children moving around the bus from this point on.

Bus driver is not happy with me.
She no longer controls who sits where, the vice principal has taken that job from her.
she is on notice that the next time she violates any policy, she will no longer be driving the bus.
The board of educations department of transportation is supposed to be looking into this on their own, so, she still may have to be replaced when they get done.

The boys are not happy because they were moved to the back, and also put on notice that the next incident will result in their loss of bus privilages.

Im still expecting their mother to call me and call me names.

Its budwiser time

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Papi4baby said:
back in Cuba, you go beat up the other kids parent and when the cops show up and hear what happen they will just leave you alone and tell the other guy, that that's what he deserves
I love it :lol: