How do I make her find out about us???

unixpirate

Pitty Party
So, I'm seeing this boy, and I'm pretty sure his ex wants to get back with him but she has no idea that he is with me. I'm trying to think of a way to get her to "accidentally" find out about us in a way that seems like it came from him, such as getting him to send an email addressed to me that accidentally gets sent to her account, or something else that will let her know that he and I are seeing each other without it being obvious that I'm the one who told her. But I have no idea what to do, or how to do it.

Any suggestions???

Text her and tell her he's parking in another garage. :whistle:

K

Kain99

It's honestly sad, that you do not have the self confidence it takes to just let him decide. :smack:

Queenofdenile1

Love is Blind
So, I'm seeing this boy, and I'm pretty sure his ex wants to get back with him but she has no idea that he is with me. I'm trying to think of a way to get her to "accidentally" find out about us in a way that seems like it came from him, such as getting him to send an email addressed to me that accidentally gets sent to her account, or something else that will let her know that he and I are seeing each other without it being obvious that I'm the one who told her. But I have no idea what to do, or how to do it.

Any suggestions???

Yes, my suggestion is grow up and have him tell her, unless of course he's stalling. If he's stalling, then you have other issues to deal with besides her. Don't blame the ex....blame him!!!

LRG2006

Any suggestions???

Let him be the one to tell her......I dated a "MAN" for 12 years....and his X girlfriend contacted him back in January on this famous SOMD.com.....so anyway, make a long story short.......he's with her now and didn't have the balls to tell me.....I had to find out for myself....and he's still denying things........its all for the best, because he didn't deserve me anyway!!

Last edited:

CMC122

Go Braves!
Let him be the one to tell her......I dated a "MAN" for 12 years....and his X girlfriend contacted him back in January on this famous SOMD.com.....so anyway, make a long story short.......he's with her now and didn't have the balls to tell me.....I had to find out for myself....and he's still denying things........its all for the best, because he didn't deserve me anyway!!
How did she find him on here? :confused:

LRG2006

How did she find him on here? :confused:

she put it on the forum that she was looking for him and I seen it and asked him about it....she already left her phone number with his dad...they had been in contact already.....he just didn't tell me until I read the forum and things went down hill from there...they started talking on the cell phone w/out me knowing...and he got just had enough...that was his reason....

Queenofdenile1

Love is Blind

Wow!! You DATED a man for 12 LONG YEARS and he didn't have the decency to tell you? Sounds like there are more issues there than someone is willing to admit.

Queenofdenile1

Love is Blind
she put it on the forum that she was looking for him and I seen it and asked him about it....she already left her phone number with his dad...they had been in contact already.....he just didn't tell me until I read the forum and things went down hill from there...they started talking on the cell phone w/out me knowing...and he got just had enough...that was his reason....

I didn't know they had a "LOST and FOUND" on this site. Well, like I said, there are more issues there because apparently "he had enough" of something. After 12 years of "Dating", I'd have enough too.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
So, I'm seeing this boy, and I'm pretty sure his ex wants to get back with him but she has no idea that he is with me.
But I have no idea what to do, or how to do it.

Any suggestions???
I think the mature course of action would be to let your BF know you are aware of the other woman. Be sure to tell him how much you love him and that his sneaking around hurts your feelings. You'd much prefer that if he needs more women in his life you're open to the possibility of a three way. Think of the advantages of another wage earner in the home and all those duties that seem to wind up as "women's work" will now be shared.
If the other woman says "NO", you'll be the sexy hero in his eyes forever.

If she says "YES", he'll be my hero

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
I think the mature course of action would be to let your BF know you are aware of the other woman. Be sure to tell him how much you love him and that his sneaking around hurts your feelings. You'd much prefer that if he needs more women in his life you're open to the possibility of a three way. Think of the advantages of another wage earner in the home and all those duties that seem to wind up as "women's work" will now be shared.
If the other woman says "NO", you'll be the sexy hero in his eyes forever.

If she says "YES", he'll be my hero

This has my vote as "Post Of The Day":yahoo:

LRG2006

I didn't know they had a "LOST and FOUND" on this site. Well, like I said, there are more issues there because apparently "he had enough" of something. After 12 years of "Dating", I'd have enough too.

You can put anything out on the Forums if you're looking for someone.....and I happen to see it. Anyway, its a lot more than what I want to share on the forums, but the point is.....MEN/WOMEN should be straight up and honest.....

Suz

33 yrs & we r still n luv

Any suggestions???

Yeah tell him he needs to dump you and get a life.