How do the anti gunners propose to confiscate almost 300,000,000 guns?

This_person

You just proved you don’t understand an analogy. Proof enough you shouldn’t try to make them.

What I did was make a comparison and show you where you were wrong and could get more information.

Well, you proved you don't read for comprehension - I said mine wasn't an analogy either.

Either way, you didn't succeed. Of course free speech is limited - because every right has a reasonable limit. The whole concept of "fire in a crowded theater" is a reasonable restriction.

But, the second amendment is all about overthrowing the government and defending the country from invaders. The second amendment is still not for hunting, or target shooting, or anything other than self- and national-defense.

Now, in terms of national defense, I know classified information, and I am not allowed to speak of it to someone without clearance and need-to-know. The government tells me so. That is a reasonable restriction on my free speech.

Withholding arms of any kind from general, law-abiding citizens is not a reasonable restriction, given the purpose of the second amendment.

Now, I've asked you previously and repeatedly how you would change the second amendment, since you believe it needs to be changed. I'm asking again.