How stupid!!!

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Ok, so what do you want me to do? Scrape away all the mulch underneath? Do you want me to make my own slide off the roof or something? Then will I be cool?

No, but don't complain to get the governemnt MORE involved in our lives than they arlready are.

OMG, these parents should have their kids taken away, he's riding a horse without a helmet.. never mind that he's probably 1000 miles away in a different state.. We have local kids that aren't on horses that are in a lot more danger becasue of the house they live in.. helmet or not. Get involved, help the kids that need it, and don't pick on the healthy active kids having fun!!

Live and let live.

Cowgirl

Yep, it's all plastic, the slide isn't anymore than 3 - 4 feet off of the ground..

Ok, how about this one then? And there was a spiral one even taller than that.

I never thought I'd be in a pissing contest over a stupid playground slide. :rolleyes:

Attachments

• DSC01154.jpg
    DSC01154.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 58

itsbob

I bowl overhand
You men. You NEVER LISTEN. Read the thread again, please. Show me where I said the government needed to be involved? :rolleyes:

You complaining about it is asking for involvement.. whether you intend it or not...

just like you didn't intend to argue over plastic slides when you started this thread.

Cowgirl

You complaining about it is asking for involvement.. whether you intend it or not...

just like you didn't intend to argue over plastic slides when you started this thread.

No, really. I just wanted to vent. :cheers: If you can't comprehend that, it's not my fault. :smile:

TMCash

...a second you're a horse person. If you were you'd known darn well an ill trained or temperamental horse is difficult for anyone to stop when it doesn't want to. You'd know that parents, typically, put their kids on the better trained and better behaved animals and you'd know barrel horses are some of the best trained horses there are AND you'd know no one in their right mind would plan on stopping a horse from the ground. It's not much fun nor particularly effective in an emergency.

:high5:

Cowgirl

Ok, I really hate to keep this thread going, but I couldn't resist. Since Vrai thinks I want to be a mommy to the world, I'd just like to point out this little post of hers.

Yet, I was wrong to say it was stupid for a 3 year old (without a helmet) to be on the back of a 1000 lb horse. :rolleyes:

T

toppick08

Ok, I really hate to keep this thread going, but I couldn't resist. Since Vrai thinks I want to be a mommy to the world, I'd just like to point out this little post of hers.

Yet, I was wrong to say it was stupid for a 3 year old (without a helmet) to be on the back of a 1000 lb horse. :rolleyes:

:snacks:

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
I have it....we should give all of our horse poop to the playgrounds and they can put it under all of the equipment. It will be cheaper and it will be a good way to get rid of extra manure and keep kids safe. Then they can have a big extra pile so the kids can play king of poop pile. Ahhh the memories. I am just trying to bring peace to the horse and playground communities.:lmao:

Last edited:

Four*Leaf*Farm

RIP Quinn
I have it....we should give all of are horse poop to the playgrounds and they can put it under all of the equipment. It will be cheaper and it will be a good way to get rid of extra manure and keep kids safe. Then they can have a big extra pile so the kids can play king of poop pile. Ahhh the memories. I am just trying to bring peace to the horse and playground communities.:lmao:

:high5: