How to take a picture...

2ndAmendment

Just a forgiven sinner
PREMO Member
dems4me said:
I guess in this aspect... You're hugging a kennedy... :lol:
:huggy:
An acquaintance that just happens to be a liberal.

Don't call yourself a kennedy. In my way of thinking with Teddy being the only one prominent anymore, a kennedy = "fat drunk liberal". I would add "murdering" in his case, but that does not apply generally.

D

dems4me

2ndAmendment said:
An acquaintance that just happens to be a liberal.

Don't call yourself a kennedy. In my way of thinking with Teddy being the only one prominent anymore, a kennedy = "fat drunk liberal". I would add "murdering" in his case, but that does not apply generally.

well... lets see... me/kennedy -- fat? yes. Drunk? not often enough... a liberal... yes... :lol:

But we are both Christian and we all can't be alike in every aspect in this world :huggy:

willie

55 times of affronting the Kennedy's since March 19, 2002.

55 times in 3½ years??? I think you forgot a bunch of zero's.

D

dems4me

willie said:
55 times of affronting the Kennedy's since March 19, 2002.

55 times in 3½ years??? I think you forgot a bunch of zero's.

:lol: Have we gotten offtopic somehwere? I see the topic is about how to take a picture.. .:lol:

2ndAmendment

Just a forgiven sinner
PREMO Member
dems4me said:
well... lets see... me/kennedy -- fat? yes. Drunk? not often enough... a liberal... yes... :lol:

But we are both Christian and we all can't be alike in every aspect in this world :huggy:
I don't think you are fat.

wmburdette

9/11 - Never Forget!
I find it helpful to refresh my memory from time to time by reviewing the events of July 1969 at www.ytedk.com. The exhibit #14 is particularly important in showing that Mary Jo was alive for quite some time after the accident and that kennedy left her there to die while he tried to concoct an alibi that would save his political career.

Lenny

Lovin' being Texican
Bringing the tread back on topic for just a second

To take a picture of a lib, you gotta shake a box of shredded wheat in front of them.

Attachments

• DU You_and_your_sister.jpg
    DU You_and_your_sister.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 37