How unpopular is Donald Trump?

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
If you get your head out of your ass and stand up straight it won't look that way!

YW.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Trump has continued underwater in the polls.

So it would appear you are the one with your head up your bum.

SmilingTrump.jpg

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Yes...Rssmussen...and only Rasmussen.

Everytime they release a poll comrade GURPS will post it...no sense debating him about it...facts do not help the good comrade complete his mission of confusing the "informed voters" of somd.com.

Gonna be a long difficult 6 years for you too, eh? ;-p

Sapidus

Still president.

What does that prove? If the best you can say about someone i that they are currently in the job that is hardly an endorsement.

It doesn't mean he is effective or good at the job.

It just shows you care more about "sticking it to the other side" than actually accomplishing anything

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
What does that prove? If the best you can say about someone i that they are currently in the job that is hardly an endorsement.

It just shows you care more about "sticking it to the other side" than actually accomplishing anything

going to be a long next 6 years for you too, eh shortbus?

CPUSA

you tell him slappy...I mean Sappy!! If we were looking for QUALIFIED, we wouldn't have ran Hillary!! It's all about fairness & equality, Man!!

oh yeah, I almost forgot...PEACH FO FI!! PEACH FO FI!!