HUFFPOST: White House Doctor Who Raved About Trump's Health Now Says Omicron Is Election Ruse

Louise

https://www.yahoo.com/news/white-house-doctor-raved-trumps-024430725.html

From Article: "The former White House doctor who raved about Donald Trump’s “excellent” health to a skeptical public is now claiming that the disturbing new COVID-19 variant omicron is nothing but a midterm election ploy by the Democrats."

I believe it.....
Hey, DKP! Hope you are doing well. This article is, exactly, right. Thanks for posting. You are lucky you live in TN, now. God bless the USA.

SamSpade

Could be - I'm not yet seeing any data indicating that it is all that deadly, even to the most vulnerable.

Almost as puzzling is why they decided to skip over two Greek alphabet numbers to get to Omicron.
Most notably Xi ("kai") - which coincidentally happens to be the first name of the Chinese President, Xi Jinping.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Almost as puzzling is why they decided to skip over two Greek alphabet numbers to get to Omicron.
Most notably Xi ("kai") - which coincidentally happens to be the first name of the Chinese President, Xi Jinping.

No not puzzling at all ........ we cannot have the next variant of the Chinese Bat Soup Flu named after the Chinese President

Hijinx

Could be - I'm not yet seeing any data indicating that it is all that deadly, even to the most vulnerable.

Take the letters from Omicron and move them around a little and you get MORONIC.
Maybe that is what they did when they named it.

PeoplesElbow

They didn't, variants with those names just proved inconsequential. There were 39, WDs before WD-40, they just sucked.

SamSpade

They didn't, variants with those names just proved inconsequential. There were 39, WDs before WD-40, they just sucked.

While there was a Nu, I've now read at least a dozen pages confirming that WHO skipped Xi on purpose, for the very reason - more or less - I hinted at. It's a common Chinese name, and they deliberately skipped it for the same reason they have declared they don't call viruses by their place of origin - they feel it unfairly discriminates.

Hence, Omicron is NOT called the South African or African virus.

DEEKAYPEE8569

Hey, DKP! Hope you are doing well. This article is, exactly, right. Thanks for posting. You are lucky you live in TN, now. God bless the USA.
Hi, Louise.....I'm doing okay. FINALLY got a part time job, so my weekends are SCREWED now, but I "needed to get a job," so.....whaddya gonna do?
Hope you and all the rest of the SOMD Forum crew are keeping each other entertained. 😆