Huge facial tattoo hurts job search

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Tattoos can be art, and beautiful, or they can be tacky like your drunk girlfriend scratched it on with a needle and a broken ink pen. I have three tattoos and love them all - each one has a story. But you can't see them when I'm normally clothed - I'm not the kind of person who'd get an ankle bracelet or sleeves. <---Not criticizing, I just couldn't pull something like that off without looking like trailer trash.

black dog

Free America
To me, old school guy, tats were a personal thing. Service connected, love, hate, etc. People that got them had a story to go along with each one. Some of the inkers are/were amazing artists. Last weekend on the lake a girl had a verse inked on her side. When I asked about it, she said someone else had it and it looked cool. Different strokes and all that. :shrug:

To most I always say I don't have any, mine are private and can be covered with a normal Tee shirt. It's been a long time since a new one but I'm thinking about a few paragraphs on my back. It's still thought in progress..
My others are Service related..
Like you said, some are true artwork, others are frickin horrible..

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Update - This guy is really stupid

This guy is nothing more than a lazy attention whore. Bellyaches that he can't get a job and doesn't pounce of the first offer that comes his way. F him.

[FONT=&quot]A teen dad with “DEVAST8” tattooed across half his face has turned down 45 job offers as he is “waiting for the right one to come along” – after his desperate work plea went viral.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]New Zealander Mark Cropp, 19, went on social media to beg someone to give him a break and let him prove he can be responsible and hold down a full-time job after leaving prison.[/FONT]
1500329362674.jpg
Expand / Collapse

(Facebook)

[FONT=&quot]Within hours he revealed he had been deluged with job opportunities and admitted he “stopped counting” when the number of offers reached 45[/FONT]

he'd make a great speed bump