Humans will hide in caves.

seekeroftruth

Revelation 6:12 I watched as he opened the sixth seal. There was a great earthquake. The sun turned black like sackcloth made of goat hair, the whole moon turned blood red, 13 and the stars in the sky fell to earth, as figs drop from a fig tree when shaken by a strong wind. 14 The heavens receded like a scroll being rolled up, and every mountain and island was removed from its place.
15 Then the kings of the earth, the princes, the generals, the rich, the mighty, and everyone else, both slave and free, hid in caves and among the rocks of the mountains. 16 They called to the mountains and the rocks, “Fall on us and hide us from the face of him who sits on the throne and from the wrath of the Lamb! 17 For the great day of their wrath has come, and who can withstand it?”
Here's the link to the commentary I read when I posted this.

Good morning. I'm pretty sure what John is describing is in the future. According to his description, the sun became a black hole and the moon turned blood red. On top of that, according to John, there will be meteors and meteorites. John says there will be strong winds. Are they solar winds? This is John's description. Lot might have given a similar description when he fled Sodom... right?​
Yesterday it rained in Apache Junction for a few minutes. We've only had one good rain since fall in Apache Junction. The clouds roll up on the southern horizon and roll over the Superstition Mountains to the east and leave the "Junction" dry as a bone. The reason I brought this up is the way John described the sky rolling up like a scroll. Sometimes it appears the sky is rolling up like a scroll when the rain misses us. The dry air rolls the clouds.... It's really awesome to watch.​
According to John, the mountains and even the marble island of Patmos that John was living on will be moved from their place. EARTHQUAKE! Plate shift... meteor strikes... blow out.... HIDE.... oh man, I wonder if those who survive this will say it was "ungodly". Actually... it will be "very Godly".​
Everyone... rich, poor, free, and slave... Everyone... priests, preachers, murderers, rapists, doctors, lawyers, mothers and their children.... husbands with a concerned look on their faces... hide in the rocks and caves. Everyone!​
I read recently that the Universe is still moving from the Big Bang. Suns are being swallowed by what reporters are calling "black holes". Every now and then I read there are meteors heading to earth. Next month, April 2024, there will be a total eclipse of the sun. The Sun will turn black. I just read there will be a lunar eclipse on March 25th this year. The moon will turn red. It seems the whole earth responds to these eclipses. Even the tide is affected. What if the earthquake occurs and sets off a tsunami during a super high tide, will it be more dangerous?​
The whole Universe will be affected by the Sixth Seal.​
Humans will hide in caves!​
:coffee: