Hurricane Hanna blowing through SoMd

vbailey

vbailey
I was heading across the Bay Bridge this Saturday evening for an event in Easton.
Then coming back across Sunday afternoon. I may want to retink my plans? Should I?

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
I have a wheelbarrow full of pea gravel in my backyard. I'm thinking that's not going to go over well come Saturday. :lol:

Just saw the Ch 4 weather. Current predictions are taking the storm more easterly than they thought, staying east of us. That would give us moderate rain on Sat, not a deluge. However, they are expecting the next forecast revision (10pm) to move the storm even further east, as east as into the ocean east of Eastern Shore. Might not be as bad as we thought.

OldHillcrestGuy

Looks like the projected landfall is now Wilmington NC, thats a good thing for Myrtle it will be kind of on the Western side of the storm. They also have the projected path going over the Eastern Shore which is good for the Washington area for the fact we will be on the Western side of the storm also.
Of course one little burp in the storm path could bring it directly into Myrtle and over DC. Guess by tomorrow evening or Friday we will know for sure.
They are calling for breezy and showers Saturday, but no flooding if the storm goes over the Eastern Shore.

OldHillcrestGuy

Just saw the Ch 4 weather. Current predictions are taking the storm more easterly than they thought, staying east of us. That would give us moderate rain on Sat, not a deluge. However, they are expecting the next forecast revision (10pm) to move the storm even further east, as east as into the ocean east of Eastern Shore. Might not be as bad as we thought.

We are watching the same station. :buddies:

Looks like the projected landfall is now Wilmington NC, thats a good thing for Myrtle it will be kind of on the Western side of the storm. They also have the projected path going over the Eastern Shore which is good for the Washington area for the fact we will be on the Western side of the storm also.
Of course one little burp in the storm path could bring it directly into Myrtle and over DC. Guess by tomorrow evening or Friday we will know for sure.
They are calling for breezy and showers Saturday, but no flooding if the storm goes over the Eastern Shore.

:lmao: Where do you get your facts, buddy ???

backagain39

Where did Isabel come ashore........I had eleven trees down and a shed completely smashed............neighbors down the street had 4 ft of water in their homes..............