Hurricane heading our way???

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
The Dude said:
Now tha's an even better idea...I should go to all the batrooms on everyfloor in my office and then I should be alright....
You have batrooms at your office? WTH do you work?

The Dude

You mean coitus?
BS Gal said:
You have batrooms at your office? WTH do you work?

In a large building in DC. With an average of at least 2 bathrooms per floor...three stalls in each bathroom...2 rolls in each stall...that works out to be like over 100 rolls of TP!
I could sell them.

I must be a genius! :whistle:

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
The Dude said:
In a large building in DC. With an average of at least 2 bathrooms per floor...three stalls in each bathroom...2 rolls in each stall...that works out to be like over 100 rolls of TP!
I could sell them.

I must be a genius! :whistle:

No you're not. I work in DC in a building that sounds very similar to yours. I've been doing that for months. :rolleyes:

Only I don't sell them. I save them up and give them to BSGal on special occassions. :yay:

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
nachomama said:
No you're not. I work in DC in a building that sounds very similar to yours. I've been doing that for months. :rolleyes:

Only I don't sell them. I save them up and give them to BSGal on special occassions. :yay:
:huggy: You're the best.

nachomama said:

By "special occasions" do you mean :gossip: ?

:killingme

Thor

DuffMan said:
It has a track heading right for the bay! All you people that live by the water better start preparing! I don't want to hear any crying if it does hit!

http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/

Never happen, don't you know that Gorge Bush hates black people and only uses his weather machine to smite blackie.

Notice how all the hurricanes lately have been going for Texas? That'sbecuse he knows all the black folk were evacuated there when Katrina hit and most have not gone home.Therefore that is now the primary target.

Sheesh, you would think people would read.

Do I really have to put a sarcasm graphic here?

male20674

hurricane supplies

desertrat said:
Most forecasts have it weakening and moving to the North. You can never tell though. Go get tp, bread and milk now!

BS_gal has enough TP for everyone unless she has been to Tall Timbers lately :lmao:

SShewbert

What love is all about
Can someone tell me why we want to buy toilet paper, milk, and bread. Ok so the hurricane hits and we lose power. The milk will spoil so what the hell good is it? So why dont we ever buy toilet paper, water, and bread? And besides why would we run out of toliet paper? Just because we have a hurricane?

theArtistFormerlyKnownAs

SShewbert said:
Can someone tell me why we want to buy toilet paper, milk, and bread. Ok so the hurricane hits and we lose power. The milk will spoil so what the hell good is it? So why dont we ever buy toilet paper, water, and bread? And besides why would we run out of toliet paper? Just because we have a hurricane?

TP is easy to run out of if it is a bad hurricane. Figure this. you have only one pack in the house and it's already missing some rolls cuz they are "installed/in use". You could be down to half a pack and the roads can be blocked from trees falling and whatnot. and that is just AFTER the storm passes...you can't very well go out while it is going on lol... :lmao:

but yeah, i'm with you on the milk thing....but there is such a thing as a cooler....and water is free if you just fill up some containers using the sink...or set them outside during the storm, but then who would wanna go get them? :jameo:

The Dude

You mean coitus?
nachomama said:

Damn...I thought I had it all figured out. :razz: