I a male and I have three boys but still can't get a date????

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Originally posted by Pete
I sure must be nice to be a twenty something turbo hottie with the ability to get pick of the litter.
PF, the only response that required was, "Yes, it is :cool:"

:lmao:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Pete, It's nothing against men with children and I certainley wouldn't rule a guy out soley based on the fact that he had a child. But the fact of the matter is in my personal experience dating single fathers has been much harder and less rewarding then dating guys with no kids. I've had the guys that want an instant mom for their kids, guys with monsters for children, real witches for ex's and so on. I've had much better luck with guys who didn't have kids.

There was ONE exception, hide me from Cat.... Marty. He had an 8 year old daughter but she was in NH with his ex. He and the ex were on really good terms and she was happy that he had found someone he was so into. But with the kid being so far away none of the behavior issues and such were issues. But then came the issue of where to live.... He wanted me to move to NH with him (he was getting stationed there and that's where his kid was) and I didn't really want to leave my family behind. Then he went nuts and that's all she wrote.

Anyway, I could one day meet a man that would sweep me off my feet and low and behold he has a kid. I'd cross that bridge if and when I came to it. But if I found myself single tomorrow a man without kids would be my top pick.

Pete

Repete
I suppose it really doesn't matter. Everyone hads thier preferences, fat, skinny, tall, short. I just cringe when people exclude an entire class of people (one that I am in as well). I do know what it is like when people have monsters for kids, b#tch endlessly about the ex blah blah. I personally take everyone on an individual basis. If they or thier ready made family fail to meet up with my expectations they are out. The difference is I give them the chance to ruin it themselves and not catagorically disqual them based on having a kid(s).

Dating is a difficult thing especially when older and a single parent of the male gender. I could go out and ho bag around the local bars, churches, bowling alleys and such but I choose to hang at home and do that thing.

In a nutshell, there are alot of good people out there who are single with kids because they goofed and hooked up with the wrong one. It just sucks to think they are picked over in the bargain bin because of a poor choice of spouse long ago.

PFGal: If I was a 30 something turbo hottie guy with pick of the litter I would probably only consider single childless Barbies types as well.

B

blue_eyed_devil

Thank you for all the wonderful post.... I had no idea that this post would get so many replys....I know I'm young and I know that I should have invested in a box of comdoms.....But now that I have my sons I would not trade them for the world.....For all who were wondering the ages are 1,5,7 all boys.... I'm sure that one day (blue moon) I will meet the women of my dreams......Untill then I will live life to the fullest and enjoy my sons while there still in childhood.... Because I'm sure the teenage years will be full of thrills........

JabbaJawz

Be about it
Originally posted by blue_eyed_devil
Thank you for all the wonderful post.... I had no idea that this post would get so many replys....I know I'm young and I know that I should have invested in a box of comdoms.....But now that I have my sons I would not trade them for the world.....For all who were wondering the ages are 1,5,7 all boys.... I'm sure that one day (blue moon) I will meet the women of my dreams......Untill then I will live life to the fullest and enjoy my sons while there still in childhood.... Because I'm sure the teenage years will be full of thrills........

You seem to have a good, positive attitude and I'm certain it'll all work out for you!!! Good luck! :cheers:

J

justhangn

Originally posted by PFgal
You seem to have a good, positive attitude and I'm certain it'll all work out for you!!! Good luck! :cheers:

Translation = You should have choked instead of stroked. :cheers:

:lmao:

Godiva

Ok, 25 and 3 kids. Enjoy your kids and don't rush the dating thing. You have PLENTY of time. It will take some time to find the right person.

MMDad

Lem Putt
pixiegirl said:
Pete, It's nothing against men with children and I certainley wouldn't rule a guy out soley based on the fact that he had a child. But the fact of the matter is in my personal experience dating single fathers has been much harder and less rewarding then dating guys with no kids. I've had the guys that want an instant mom for their kids, guys with monsters for children, real witches for ex's and so on. I've had much better luck with guys who didn't have kids.

There was ONE exception, hide me from Cat.... Marty. He had an 8 year old daughter but she was in NH with his ex. He and the ex were on really good terms and she was happy that he had found someone he was so into. But with the kid being so far away none of the behavior issues and such were issues. But then came the issue of where to live.... He wanted me to move to NH with him (he was getting stationed there and that's where his kid was) and I didn't really want to leave my family behind. Then he went nuts and that's all she wrote.

Anyway, I could one day meet a man that would sweep me off my feet and low and behold he has a kid. I'd cross that bridge if and when I came to it. But if I found myself single tomorrow a man without kids would be my top pick.
Awwww. Look, Pixie growed up!