I am completely fed up

Midnightrider

yes, that one, Mo. How much time did your boy Barry spend helping to write Obamacare? How many meetings with Congress critters did he organize?

this is a hilarious line of questioning. He campaigned on socializing medicine and it got done early in his first term. What did he need to do? I didn't agree with doing it, but it got done. With or without his help doesn't really matter.

on the other hand you have Trump who campaigned on being the only guy who could work a deal on repealing Obamacare. The various bills are failing left and right because no one is willing to negotiate, not even within the GOP. Yet the only thing trump has done with respect to repealing the ACA is to tweet that he thought the senate bill was 'mean' giving an out to several GOP senators who were on the fence.

If the ACA was repealed no one would be asking what trump was doing to help. Since it isn't being repealed, AND he campaigned on being the guy who could negotiate it, it is completely valid to ask what he has done to broker a deal.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
this is a hilarious line of questioning. He campaigned on socializing medicine and it got done early in his first term. What did he need to do?

How much time did your boy Barry spend helping to write Obamacare? How many meetings with Congress critters did he organize?

Compared to...say...what Trump has done.

Midnightrider

How much time did your boy Barry spend helping to write Obamacare? How many meetings with Congress critters did he organize?

Compared to...say...what Trump has done.
you can but Obama all day long, the reality is that Obamacare passed. You are welcome to go back in time and try to fight that battle if you want.

Trumpcare is in its third failing, and TRUMP is currently president. So again, the guy who claimed he could do it isn't. :yay:

PeoplesElbow

That needs to be bigger and bolder!

Without retirement benefits

Do you really think retirement benefits from a $155k/year job really matters? Most some how become millionaires from a job that pays $155k/year, yea that paltry retirement benefit really is important to them.

Wishbone

Do you really think retirement benefits from a $155k/year job really matters? Most some how become millionaires from a job that pays $155k/year, yea that paltry retirement benefit really is important to them.

I don't see any of them return or refuse it.

And for the rest of your question... Graft is a prosecutable offense. ( Its a matter of getting someone honest to go after it. )

Hijinx

you can but Obama all day long, the reality is that Obamacare passed. You are welcome to go back in time and try to fight that battle if you want.

Trumpcare is in its third failing, and TRUMP is currently president. So again, the guy who claimed he could do it isn't. :yay:

The big difference is that Obama owned Pelosi and Harry Reid and those two owned the Democrat party.
How many times did they meet with republicans to work out the ACA?
I believe the answer is not once.

Trump doesn't own McConnell or Ryan and a lot of Republicans cannot be even called actual Republicans.
Ryan and McConnell are both failures at leading a party.
Republicans tend to think for themselves while democrats just go to the Congress and do what they are told.
It would be easy for a total idiot to be a Democrat, just raise your hand when Pelosi or Chuck the Schmuck tells you to.
Matter of fact the democrat do have total idiots in the party, check out the majority of members of the CBC, and Ahnty Maxine.

Hijinx

I don't see any of them return or refuse it.

And for the rest of your question... Graft is a prosecutable offense. ( Its a matter of getting someone honest to go after it. )

You mean someone honest in the Congress???

Do you write Jokes ?

Midnightrider

The big difference is that Obama owned Pelosi and Harry Reid and those two owned the Democrat party.
How many times did they meet with republicans to work out the ACA?
I believe the answer is not once.

Trump doesn't own McConnell or Ryan and a lot of Republicans cannot be even called actual Republicans.
Ryan and McConnell are both failures at leading a party.
Republicans tend to think for themselves while democrats just go to the Congress and do what they are told.
It would be easy for a total idiot to be a Democrat, just raise your hand when Pelosi or Chuck the Schmuck tells you to.
Matter of fact the democrat do have total idiots in the party, check out the majority of members of the CBC, and Ahnty Maxine.

Obama didn't own anybody. They all wanted the ACA. THe dems had wanted it since the Clinton admin. In any case, they obviously got it passed. and that is the point.

On the other hand you have the GOP who spent the last 8 years talking about repeal, and trump who claimed he could bring everyone to the table and get a repeal done, not doing it. Trump sure hasn't been the leader he said he would be on this. Like I said before, he actually damaged the house bill's chances with his 'mean' tweet.