I am the mother of "that child"

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

What did I do to you for this kind of response? I am good at reading people, but you threw me for a loop. Oh, well. Happy foruming, LR. :sad:

Because you came back after a long absence to a pretty much finished thread to only pounce on and criticize people, not to add to the OP's discussion. And it irked me. Why would you do that? Couldn't you just leave old comments alone and start fresh on newer posted subjects? Isn't that what people do when they come off a vacation anyway?

littlelady

God bless the USA
If I may ...

Because you came back after a long absence to a pretty much finished thread to only pounce on and criticize people, not to add to the OP's discussion. And it irked me. Why would you do that? Couldn't you just leave old comments alone and start fresh on newer posted subjects? Isn't that what people do when they come off a vacation anyway?

1..2...3...any second now...

I'm not speaking about myself.

I left a few responses out. Pile on! Feeding frenzy from a bunch of hypocrites. You go, y'all. This forum is way too much fun. Also, y'all perpetuate it, and I get blamed for it. Thus, the reason that y'all are hypocrites. That was easy.

I hope the OP gets back to us on how it went for her and her son. Best wishes to them.

Last edited:

littlelady

God bless the USA
Also, just wanted to say that I have always worn my heart on my sleeve on this forum, not to mention, my whole life. I have nothing to hide, and am honest. It is what I do. If my replies help someone else, that is a good thing. There are just a handful of members on this forum that are truly venomous. I feel sorry for them.

black dog

Free America
images (46).jpg