I guess I've gotten the littlelady treatment

luvmylabs

I messaged her a few times just to say I can relate to feeling ostracized and tried to be a friend. At first she messaged me back and seemed ok but then began sending me messages where she would tell me that my private messages could be posted for everyone to see and that I should remember they can be edited easily and posted. Like be my friend or I'll make everyone hate you. She'd phrase things in a way that I wasn't sure if she was being nice or mean. Then came the messages about who to avoid on here and titles to old threads she wanted me to look up so she could prove how certain people were picking her. She would also message me bragging about how she told this one or that one and different members she has ran off. I guess I really made her angry yesterday by saying something to Gretchen. It wasn't even me taking sides,I simply said that I liked both her and Withrespect in the lingerie thread and that Gretchen should try to have a lighter touch,but that I agreed with a lot of things she says. The next thing I knew I had a flood of messages that I'm sure she will alter and then post to refute me. I don't know how or why this person has managed to act like this and not get banned for real and is allowed to come back. You guys have been great helping me. Thanks to all of you. I don't know how to delete myself so I just won't be logging in. Too much drama.

frequentflier

happy to be living
I messaged her a few times just to say I can relate to feeling ostracized and tried to be a friend. At first she messaged me back and seemed ok but then began sending me messages where she would tell me that my private messages could be posted for everyone to see and that I should remember they can be edited easily and posted. Like be my friend or I'll make everyone hate you. She'd phrase things in a way that I wasn't sure if she was being nice or mean. Then came the messages about who to avoid on here and titles to old threads she wanted me to look up so she could prove how certain people were picking her. She would also message me bragging about how she told this one or that one and different members she has ran off. I guess I really made her angry yesterday by saying something to Gretchen. It wasn't even me taking sides,I simply said that I liked both her and Withrespect in the lingerie thread and that Gretchen should try to have a lighter touch,but that I agreed with a lot of things she says. The next thing I knew I had a flood of messages that I'm sure she will alter and then post to refute me. I don't know how or why this person has managed to act like this and not get banned for real and is allowed to come back. You guys have been great helping me. Thanks to all of you. I don't know how to delete myself so I just won't be logging in. Too much drama.

If you don't want to hear from someone, you can put them on "ignore". You will only see their posts if they are quoted. Having been the brunt of some fidiots unkindness, I just ignore them and their ignorant selves.

If you like the forums, don't let anyone run you off. There really are some nice folks on here.

pebbles

If you reallyl enjoy the forums & the info, just ignore the ones you don't like. They are everywhere, work, real life etc. I wouldn't let anyone run me off :shrug:

pebbles

If you don't want to hear from someone, you can put them on "ignore". You will only see their posts if they are quoted. Having been the brunt of some fidiots unkindness, I just ignore them and their ignorant selves.

If you like the forums, don't let anyone run you off. There really are some nice folks on here.

GMTA! :high5:

Starting this thread was 'drama' so I doubt you go anywhere. Folks that leave or lay low to avoid drama just do it without fanfare.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

AND they cannot PM you, either. :yay:

So what do you guys think, should I go ahead and get rid of LittleKooKoo? I'm a fan of Ignore and don't engage the more mentally ill among us, but if she's going to be harassing and running people off like this then perhaps I need to take some action.

PJay

Last edited:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
You better shut your mouth Dixie! Her husband is WATCHING. With his Marine eyes! And they WILL laser you! When he says hoo rah you will feel it! I'm sorry but this is hilarious and I've had a few drinks.

I feel a little like a jerk for saying that. But I'm sitting here giggling because I actually sent a nice message to this person feeling bad for her and when I see this she seems like a bully.

:coffee:

Chris0nllyn

I've never had a problem with her.

I do, however, understand that some people take the interwebz way too seriously.

Maybe she's that person, I don't know.

Easiest way is to ignore someone. Pretty simple.

Bay_Kat

Tropical
I finally put her on ignore, figured if everyone else did the same, she would just go away. No quoting or engaging her, she'll give up.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Just a thought here. Maybe kooks also created luvmylabs in order to have a newbie to cause drama with. Stranger things have happened.

PJay

I've never had a problem with her.

I do, however, understand that some people take the interwebz way too seriously.

Maybe she's that person, I don't know.

Easiest way is to ignore someone. Pretty simple.

She's different with the men on this forum. More laxed.

Hard to ignore if people are quoting her. But, yes you are right.

NextJen

Raisin cane
AND they cannot PM you, either. :yay:

So what do you guys think, should I go ahead and get rid of LittleKooKoo? I'm a fan of Ignore and don't engage the more mentally ill among us, but if she's going to be harassing and running people off like this then perhaps I need to take some action.

I have never chimed in on any of the threads where the drama gets going. I do, however, read through them.

My thought is, why delete anyone's account when they have not actively/physically threatened anyone? This site offers an ignore feature. People can use that, or just skip over posts of folks they don't like. I find it entertaining and it tells me a lot about EVERYONE that posts replies in those threads.

I do find it somewhat odd that this reasonably new person has had the interaction that she already has with littlelady - directly on the forum and in PM's - and now is starting this thread.

Just my 2 cents. Carry on.

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
If Mammakookoo, LittleLadybug is too much drama that she needs banning, you then you have to answer why you allow BigBlue, Bacon, HANK, (sometimes Larry) and the other characters to stay on the forums. If people are upset by LittleLadybug, let them ignore her. If PMs are threatening, let them be reported to the moderators. But keeping her on the forum gives BigBlue, Bacon, HANK and the other tools something to occupy their time.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I do find it somewhat odd that this reasonably new person has had the interaction that she already has with littlelady - directly on the forum and in PM's - and now is starting this thread. Just my 2 cents. Carry on.

Exactly.