I hate Linoleum

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
I'm going to have to give that purple thing a try. I don't know how much money I've dropped on mops and brooms. Old school straw type broom, ick; expensive ass dirt devil vac broom, worthless; the Libman large angle broom is by far the best. Mops... The old school ringer kind, the spongey kind and now the Libman wonder mop. When we first moved in I spent $100 on a Bissell Flip It, total garbage! There's not a lick of carpet in the house besides the one area rug in the Florida room. I try to clean the floors weekly which consists of sweeping the entire house followed by mopping the entire house. 1800 sq ft, I dump the mop water at least twice and get fresh.

fttrsbeerwench

That mop cost about ten bucks and I think it's great for daily cleaning. I always hand scrub my floors when I really clean my house.

Pete

Repete
pixiegirl said:
I'm going to have to give that purple thing a try. I don't know how much money I've dropped on mops and brooms. Old school straw type broom, ick; expensive ass dirt devil vac broom, worthless; the Libman large angle broom is by far the best. Mops... The old school ringer kind, the spongey kind and now the Libman wonder mop. When we first moved in I spent $100 on a Bissell Flip It, total garbage! There's not a lick of carpet in the house besides the one area rug in the Florida room. I try to clean the floors weekly which consists of sweeping the entire house followed by mopping the entire house. 1800 sq ft, I dump the mop water at least twice and get fresh.
Since I am #1 backup hubby do I get any cleaning service?

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
pixiegirl said:
I'm going to have to give that purple thing a try.
Pix, even brooms and mops can push the dirt around. I'll use the vacum with hose attachment on the floors in the kitchen and bathrooms. It is a little time consuming, but it works. I usually just do this on the weekends and Swiffer during the week.

onebdzee

off the shelf
fttrsbeerwench said:
1BDZ.. let me know how the organic one works out.. I'm always looking for good stuff like that.. I can't use bleach anymore because it makes me break out in a rash:ohwell: Shiat, nearly everything breaks me out anymore.

Ok....I really cleaned all three of my bathrooms and discovered some things......

1. The organic clean works absolutely great....even on scuf marks(spray it on and wipe it off)

2. It smells like pine-sol(not my favorite smell in the world)

3. All my towels were in the downstairs bathroom that my older teenagers share.

4. My youngest mutt(who shares a bathroom with my girl) had the dirtiest bathroom in the house :eyebrow:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Chasey_Lane said:
Pix, even brooms and mops can push the dirt around. I'll use the vacum with hose attachment on the floors in the kitchen and bathrooms. It is a little time consuming, but it works. I usually just do this on the weekends and Swiffer during the week.

The Libman broom is good and the ONLY thing the Dirt Devil broom vac is good for is sucking up the dirt piles. I keep on top of keeping the floors clean so they never get bad. I'm neurotic like that. There's just got to be a better way. The Flip It would have been a God send had it actually worked worth a crap! :lmao:

saddlemount

Mudslinger
pixiegirl said:
The Libman broom is good and the ONLY thing the Dirt Devil broom vac is good for is sucking up the dirt piles. I keep on top of keeping the floors clean so they never get bad. I'm neurotic like that. There's just got to be a better way. The Flip It would have been a God send had it actually worked worth a crap! :lmao:

I live in a magic house. Often I leave for work and the floors are dirty, then when I come home they're clean! I also have this plastic box thingy in my room that I put dirty clothes in. A day or two later they show up in my drawer, cleaned and folded!

It's absolutely amazing..
:rolleyes:

fttrsbeerwench

saddlemount said:
I live in a magic house. Often I leave for work and the floors are dirty, then when I come home they're clean! I also have this plastic box thingy in my room that I put dirty clothes in. A day or two later they show up in my drawer, cleaned and folded!

It's absolutely amazing..
:rolleyes:

Still live at home at your age?:rolleyes:

Or do you think your wife just lays around eating caviar and watching soaps all day?

:frickenfrackenspoiledbrats:
:lol: