" I just don't want a poor person " in charge

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
.... and repeals Dodd Frank which is designed to protect the consumer.

yeah Dodd Frank helped the consumer ..... by driving up prices

did you really think businesses were going to eat the cost of banking ?

Hijinx

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Amen Brother. The political elite don't pick poor people for jobs in politics. They need the cash these picks bring with them.

The Democrats screaming the Republicans are the party of the rich are bullsh1tting the ignorant.

I don't know how Rich or poor the Democrats pics I've been in the past, i'll settle for just not having agencies with millions upon billions of missing dollars after an appointment. Anybody remember DOE under Clinton or several different departments under Obama? #### ton of missing money and nobody went to jail or even asked the question.

Hijinx

I don't know how Rich or poor the Democrats pics I've been in the past, i'll settle for just not having agencies with millions upon billions of missing dollars after an appointment. Anybody remember DOE under Clinton or several different departments under Obama? #### ton of missing money and nobody went to jail or even asked the question.

I believe the State Department had 4 Billion dollars disappear during Hillary's reign.
Now you would think a figure like that would require some explanation.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
did you really think businesses were going to eat the cost of banking ?

You have to be a special kind of stupid to think that businesses will just eat the extra taxes, fees, etc, imposed by the government. It's always passed down to the consumer, and any kindergartner can understand that, so why can't progbots understand it?

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
You have to be a special kind of stupid to think that businesses will just eat the extra taxes, fees, etc, imposed by the government. It's always passed down to the consumer, and any kindergartner can understand that, so why can't progbots understand it?
Because they're not as sharp as kindergartners.

warneckutz

Well thought out response to a complicated issue.

Very unlikely here. Just more circle jerking and making fun of people. Is that what you do when you can't excuse voting for this turd?

You create all these threads, get destroyed, can't back anything up to save your dumb ass, abandon the thread... it's entertaining.

And you're a gutless chicken ####, so that's pretty funny too.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
I know of a previously financially strapped young that came into some cash via an insurance payout. WELP, guess what? They made some poor financial decisions, 2 new $45k+ vehicles and a boob job. Oh yeah, the female in this true story was a perpetual student with no real job. The BF while technically a brilliant kid was an idiot with money. So I'm good with perpetually poor folks not being in charge or having a say in how my tax dollars are spent. I think there are enough dually diesels with 40ft fifth wheel campers sitting in front of double wides in SoMD that this is a safe statement to make and I won't even start on Section 8, SNAP collectors with iPhones and Audis.

Sapidus

You guys really will make any excuses for why it's ok for Trump to screw you won't you? Not only that you will tell everyone how much you love it.

How can you possible justify the financial advisor "best interest rule"? I'm sure you will come up with some Insanity for that one

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
You guys really will make any excuses for why it's ok for Trump to screw you won't you? Not only that you will tell everyone how much you love it.

How can you possible justify the financial advisor "best interest rule"? I'm sure you will come up with some Insanity for that one

It's too early for you to be drinking.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
How can you possible justify the financial advisor "best interest rule"?

a fool and his money are soon parted .... I'm sure you believe everything a car salesman tells you

..... besides that WTF are you talking about
you go from winning about the net worth of Trumps cabinet picks to the financial advisor rule - can you stay on topic

Sapidus

No because all of these things have a connection you are all ignoring. Trump is taking financial advantage of the poor and middle class a million times more than Hillary would have yet you are cheering for him because he is "your idiot"

You know why America was great and what would make it great again? Taking care of our most vulnerable vets, disabled, elderly , and people with preexisting conditions and people who aren't financially savvy. Why you think it's ok to prey on these people and not view them as your American brothers and sisters is very telling. The way we treat our most vulnerable citizens says a lot about us as a country and used to set us apart. It's even more galling from people who claim to be christians

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
No because all of these things have a connection you are all ignoring. Trump is taking financial advantage of the poor and middle class a million times more than Hillary would have yet you are cheering for him because he is "your idiot"
Since it's impossible to prove you just keep thinking that (thinking, drooling whatever it is you do)
You know why America was great and what would make it great again? Taking care of our most vulnerable vets, disabled, elderly , and people with preexisting conditions and people who aren't financially savy. Who exactly did this? How long do you think the government has been doling out cash to the indigent. Why you think it's ok to prey on these people and not view them as your American brothers and sisters is very telling.Who's preying on them, not giving handouts is not preying on someone. The way we treat our most vulnerable citizens says a lot about us as a country and used to set us apart. When was this golden age that you speak of? It's never been that way. It's even more galling from people who claim to be christians

My reply is in big bright red letters within yours, try not to lose your train of thought.