I just...

harleygirl said:
Dayum, your pic of the bike sure fooled me!! Honda/Harley, it is still a all american guy thing!!
Oh brother... does Mikey know his is not the only ego you stroke around here...:popcorn:

MMDad

Lem Putt
aps45819 said:
Talk about your girlie car....

At least mine's a stick shift, now all I need is that rainbow decal for the door :killingme

I really don't understand how caressing a stick makes you more macho.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
Think I'll get the outback conversion kit

Attachments

• 9694deserttrak2_sm.jpeg
    9694deserttrak2_sm.jpeg
    64.1 KB · Views: 129

morganj614

aps45819 said:
Speaking of which, Bullitt is on the Speed Channel

The Subaru is AWD, it's had to get it to let go.
:gossip: I tried on the test drive

Wow, you already got the Vermont accent. Subaru Outback IS the state car of Vermont, the first state with civil unions. :yay::lmao: You GO, Rainbow Warrior:banana: you are the top cat. :lmao:

morganj614

aps45819 said:
:bawl: you guys are meanies

My sister has one but it's automatic. When I go to Vermont, I have to remember her license plate #'s so I can pick it out in any parking lot. :love:
I sure hope you have not cursed our winter by getting that vehicle. :elaine:

K

Kain99

All this time you've been dogging SUV's and you were driving a truck?! :killingme

morganj614

aps45819 said:
It's no good for snow. With the AWD it will be hard to slide and that's no fun.

That's why it's the Vermont state car, they get snow and my sister, the girl, the one whose car it is, the female...LOL..loves hers. But you're still our aps :huggy:

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
Kain99 said:
All this time you've been dogging SUV's and you were driving a truck?! :killingme
..and I've hated how it handles since I got it. Had it for a year and only put 8k miles on it. Besides a truck is a truck, it doesn't get marketed with the concept that it's just a big car like SUVs which are usuallyu built on a truck chassis.

aps45819 said:
..and I've hated how it handles since I got it. Had it for a year and only put 8k miles on it. Besides a truck is a truck, it doesn't get marketed with the concept that it's just a big car like SUVs which are usuallyu built on a truck chassis.
My Z71 burb handles way better than my Silverado 4x4 or my Lumina sedan.

K

Kain99

aps45819 said:
Are you saying SUV's are just ghey trucks??? :smack: :lmao:

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
kwillia said:
My Z71 burb handles way better than my Silverado 4x4 or my Lumina sedan.
They're all chevys :shrug:
Except for a few models, American Brand vehicles don't handle worth a dayum. The suspension is "American tuned" whicn means soft and plush, which = lots of roll in a corner.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
Kain99 said:
Are you saying SUV's are just ghey trucks??? :smack: :lmao:
Pretty much what they are :shrug:
Take a truck, raise the center of gravity with a big pretty body, add lots of luxrury crap and bling and you've got an SUV

morganj614

aps45819 said:
Pretty much what they are :shrug:
Take a truck, raise the center of gravity with a big pretty body, add lots of luxrury crap and bling and you've got an SUV

:confused: So, what you bought is a SUC? Sport Utility Car? :lmao: