I Love My Sebring!

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
CableChick said:
:wipesoffmonitor:

I REALLY wonder how many have tried that. :lmao:
It's pretty sad when your own dogs won't eat that kind of junk... :rolleyes:

If any of you forumites need "Sloppy Joe" mix :whistle: let me know.....

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
I drove mine in to work this a.m with the top down and I had to roll the windows up and turn on the heater. Tomorrow, I'm taking the bike. Mid-life crisis.

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
K_Jo said:
Just went for the nicest ride around the neighborhood (about 6 miles). Sunroof open, windows down...perfect weather for a lazy drive on a summer evening! :yahoo:
I have a real hard time even seeing where the front end ends, even when I'm sitting on my pillow. Do you?

slotted

BS Gal said:
I drove mine in to work this a.m with the top down and I had to roll the windows up and turn on the heater. Tomorrow, I'm taking the bike. Mid-life crisis.
How the eff did this turn into a BS Gal Bike thread? :jameo:

:roflmao:

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
BS Gal said:
I have a real hard time even seeing where the front end ends, even when I'm sitting on my pillow. Do you?
Yeah. I run over curbs all the time. I can see if I raise the seat way up, but I like it long and low.

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
K_Jo said:
Yeah. I run over curbs all the time. I can see if I raise the seat way up, but I like it long and low.
I do the same thing. I have a pillow I keep in the back seat for those days when the interior (black) is too hot. I have to re-adjust everything when I sit on the pillow.

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
Hey, K_Jo, what model of Sebring do you have? I was thinking about getting myself a convertible, but want to make sure that it is something that I can easily control. I don't want a convertible that is too heavy for me to lift up if I happen to drop it on the ground. :lol:

morganj614

BadGirl said:
Hey, K_Jo, what model of Sebring do you have? I was thinking about getting myself a convertible, but want to make sure that it is something that I can easily control. I don't want a convertible that is too heavy for me to lift up if I happen to drop it on the ground. :lol:

Do you have a good mechanic or can you change the oil and work on the engine yourself?

Make sure you can see the road clearly. I'm thinking of getting one of those wedge cushions but my feet might not reach the pedals.

Charles

Female drivers were the only one's I've ever seen in Sebring converts until today. He was stopped at a fruit stand.