I love...

CMC122

Go Braves!
Re: Re: I love...

Originally posted by stargazer
The Wench belongs to me. She just doesn't know it yet. I know you have protected her in the past. Thank you.
What's so special about the Wench to you? It's her eye's isn't it.

W

Wenchy

Re: Re: Re: I love...

Originally posted by CMC122
What's so special about the Wench to you? It's her eye's isn't it.

I hope it's not my eyes, and I certainly hope it's nothing about me physically. This is my potential future son-in-law. Maybe he just admires my personality and spunk. Trigun? I love you too.

CMC122

Go Braves!
Re: Re: Re: Re: I love...

Originally posted by Wenchy
I hope it's not my eyes, and I certainly hope it's nothing about me physically. This is my potential future son-in-law. Maybe he just admires my personality and spunk. Trigun? I love you too.
No silly I was asking stargazer.

TrigunForever

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: I love...

Originally posted by CMC122
Probably helps that you got that new haircut:yay:

I'm just kidding!!

Hey, I'm sure it does help a lot. I've been told it makes me look older, and better. That has to count for something :)

Pete

Repete
Pete? Get a life and stay out of Tardsville if you don't like it. GO AWAY please--or be nice?
:biteme: your band of merry idiots went and tarded the place up. I was here first and reserve the right to point out tardedness because it is my mandate.

W

Wenchy

Originally posted by Pete
:biteme: your band of merry idiots went and tarded the place up. I was here first and reserve the right to point out tardedness because it is my mandate.

Go into another forum then. it's not my fault that people find amusement with all the tardism. This is Chit Chat, we are not serious here. I give you permission to take your "kingdom" elsewhere. How many do you think will follow?

TrigunForever

Go into another forum then. it's not my fault that people find amusement with all the tardism. This is Chit Chat, we are not serious here. I give you permission to take your "kingdom" elsewhere. How many do you think will follow?

I doubt any will follow.