Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
haskell.jpg

Pete

Repete
Originally posted by Kyle
haskell.jpg
Geee Mrs Wenchy, I have a few minutes until I can go donate another pint of blood, would it be ok with you if I washed and waxed your car, please??

W

Wenchy

Originally posted by Pete
:blahblah: :moon: The day I need permission from you for anything will be the day I leave this forum. Until then reign supreme over your legion there Dutchess of Drivel.

Pete?
I don't want you to leave the forum. I just think you might be happier in a different "section" of the forum. Chit Chat obviously is not amusing you. Why get your blood pressure raised over "tards?" I hear you are a really nice person IRL, but I have yet to find that out. You can be a real azz online.

Wenchy

Pete

Repete
Originally posted by Wenchy
Pete?
I don't want you to leave the forum. I just think you might be happier in a different "section" of the forum. Chit Chat obviously is not amusing you. Why get your blood pressure raised over "tards?" I hear you are a really nice person IRL, but I have yet to find that out. You can be a real azz online.

Wenchy
Only to those who take offense at my observations.

K

Kizzy

Originally posted by Wenchy
Pete?

Wenchy

Somebody said Pete was nice IRL. :confused:

Were they drunk?

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Uhhh, what's up with the nice azz comments tonight? You people feelin frisky? First Trigun tries to pick up ST, then Wenchy practically cyber-grabs Pete's bootay...What gives? :confused:

Pete

Repete
Originally posted by Nickel
Uhhh, what's up with the nice azz comments tonight? You people feelin frisky? First Trigun tries to pick up ST, then Wenchy practically cyber-grabs Pete's bootay...What gives? :confused:
I offered to grab your butt but you were not comfortable enough yet. :lol:

SmallTown

Football season!
Originally posted by Nickel

::smacknickelsazz: