I need a black female (byatch)!!!

MiddleGround

Put down the pipe pole smoker, and educate yourself before you post.
My son is going to be a Marine, Hoorah has nothing to do with Marines..
Here's another picture for you to continue your vicariously living through my son's life.
Maybe in your next life you wouldn't be a pussy..

I'm sorry.. maybe this is better for your son. Semper Fi in the brown eye :yay:

My next life? I still have plenty of life left. Jealous?? I'm guessing you are mid sixties, overweight, high blood pressure. You are obviously still trolling for a partner (despite your various lie attempts) so maybe you should get some shut eye. You have a late night session with your forum girlfriend tonight :love:

black dog

Free America

My next life? I still have plenty of life left. Jealous?? I'm guessing you are mid sixties, overweight, high blood pressure. You are obviously still trolling for a partner (despite your various lie attempts) so maybe you should get some shut eye. You have a late night session with your forum girlfriend tonight :love:

:lmao:

littlelady

God bless the USA

I broke up with him. :lol:

black dog

Free America
If somebody keeps it up, I'll post someone's phone number in every truck stop, rest stop men's room in a few weeks between Indy and Parris Island, SC..
We will see funny it is when KooKoo or Super Shoes answers the phone and it's Papa Bear calling for a stop and blow..

MiddleGround

:lmao: My spidey senses detected an unusual amount of irony in that post.

Sticking up for your boyfriend again? Big tough guy can't handle things himself?

Did you EVER answer Midnightrider's questions or are you still running away from your unprovable, unrelated, and made-up crap that you always post?

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Sticking up for your boyfriend again? Big tough guy can't handle things himself?

Did you EVER answer Midnightrider's questions or are you still running away from your unprovable, unrelated, and made-up crap that you always post?

LOL...see?

black dog

Free America

Gilligan and I have never met dumbdick. He graciously offered to meet my son and myself when my son graduated, but I couldn't make it work..
I've noticed that you run your mouth but haven't posted a picture of your kid or yourself? I'm guessing you're that skinny kid on the beach getting sand kicked in your face..

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may...

So, more than ever on the television commercials we see more and more mixed race couples doing regular married couple things with little mixed race children...That is so cute!!.

It is true what he's saying. More and more commercials are either mixed race families or just plain all black. And when we do see white people, and white men, they are shown to be dumbed down. There is mind programming going on.

MiddleGround

I've noticed that you run your mouth but haven't posted a picture of your kid or yourself? I'm guessing you're that skinny kid on the beach getting sand kicked in your face..

And, I'll bet you are the middle-aged, overweight, twice divorced, miserable blowhard that has nothing better to do with his life than insult random people on the internet that do not 100% agree with you and then cry when you can't handle you own medicine.

WAIT.. nevermind, that isn't even a gamble. It is a proven FACT :lmao:

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
.... miserable blowhard that has nothing better to do with his life than insult random people on the internet that do not 100% agree with you and then cry when you can't handle you own medicine.
.:

There it is again!...that irony thing...

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
your unprovable, unrelated, and made-up crap that you always post?

Links?

Unlike morons like yourself, I avoid "making up crap" right in front of a whole bunch of people who know me in real life. Think about that for a moment. ;-)

TIA.

MiddleGround

Links?

Unlike morons like yourself, I avoid "making up crap" right in front of a whole bunch of people who know me in real life. Think about that for a moment. ;-)

TIA.

When was the last time you posted ANYTHING that actually contributed to or was on point with the topic of a thread? Hmmm? Link? Mmm-K :yay:

Your day pretty much comprises dropping into a thread where Midnightrider, Sapidus, or transporter has posted to do nothing but insult them and make unrelated comments. Oh yeah, and to defend your boyfriend.

BTW. Did you EVER answer Midnightrider's questions or are you still running away from your unprovable, unrelated, and made-up crap that you always post?