I need a brave person with a bike

bcp

In My Opinion
I want to get my bike license back (didnt have that put on when I moved back from Virginia to Maryland) so I need to find a brave person that would let me use their bike to go down and get the license back.

Then, my next move is to get another bike by spring.
I want the old mans bike, something like a Goldwing with a trailer.

Ghetto Smurf

You can use my moped anytime, just be sure to return it before i have to go to work. we can work out something, later

bcp

In My Opinion
Ghetto Smurf said:
You can use my moped anytime, just be sure to return it before i have to go to work. we can work out something, later
Does it have training wheels?

seriously though, I have been thinking about getting one of those vespa's to ride back and forth to the store on.

just like they always say.
What does a moped and a fat woman have in common?

They're both fun to ride but you dont want your friends to see you on either one of them.

Just kidding.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
If you show up at DMV on a bike without a liscense or a liscensed driver with you, they will impound the bike.

Easy way is just take the course at CSM. If you haven't ridden in several years if will be a good refresher course.

bcp

In My Opinion
aps45819 said:
If you show up at DMV on a bike without a liscense or a liscensed driver with you, they will impound the bike.

Easy way is just take the course at CSM. If you haven't ridden in several years if will be a good refresher course.
I was hoping that whoever was brave enough to let me use their bike would bring it to the DMV and I would drive on down, take the test and do everything legal like.
and I agree, since its been a few years since I have ridden on the road, a refresher course would not be a bad idea at all. Not looking to die, looking to live again. I think this time though, I will refrain from seeing how fast my bike can actually go. Did that with the Voyager one night down I-95. Made the trip from laurel maryland to virginia beach in just under two hours. Of course, at my current age, that type of ride would cause me to stop and refresh my depends a number of times, so any time saved by the speed would be wasted by the cleaning up.

Im thinking that Im suffering from the middle age crises, and since I cant afford the half million dollar sports car, getting back on a bike would be the next best thing.

The problem with all of this is that I cant even test ride the bikes at the dealerships until I have the license.

Now, I do have quite a few hours of dirt bike off road under my belt this year, but I dont think that the nice people at the DMV would be responsive to me riding on one wheel and jumping the hills during my test.