I need a realtor...

Azzy

Right now, I need a realtor in the Calvert area who does rentals. The last one who showed us houses sucked major butt, and then I called and spoke with another one who was supposed to call me back in 45 minutes, 3 weeks ago. Needless to say, I haven't heard from either of them. Can someone hook me up with a realtor who doesn't suck?

Christy

b*tch rocket
Why do you need a realtor for a rental? And one reason they may "suck" is that a lot of realtors won't even bother with rentals, no money in it.

Azzy

Christy said:
Why do you need a realtor for a rental? And one reason they may "suck" is that a lot of realtors won't even bother with rentals, no money in it.
Cuz all the rentals I find online have a realtor attached to em :shrug:

cdsulhoff

My sister in law does rentals!!! I know she just change realtor's so I would have to find that out... But she does show rental property.. Shoot she had this one house I wanted to buy.. It had 6 yes 6 master suits each had its own full bath. It had 2 kitchens plus each master suit had walk-in closets.. It is a really nice house right on RT4 but I hated the yard... I have kids and they need yard space... She ended up renting that property out because they could not find a buyer... Now I believe there are 4 teachers living in the house now.. I will get her information and PM it to you..
Who did you contact already???

Azzy

cdsulhoff said:
My sister in law does rentals!!! I know she just change realtor's so I would have to find that out... But she does show rental property.. Shoot she had this one house I wanted to buy.. It had 6 yes 6 master suits each had its own full bath. It had 2 kitchens plus each master suit had walk-in closets.. It is a really nice house right on RT4 but I hated the yard... I have kids and they need yard space... She ended up renting that property out because they could not find a buyer... Now I believe there are 4 teachers living in the house now.. I will get her information and PM it to you..
Who did you contact already???
Linda Riddle or something like that, as for the realtor office of the other person I contacted who never called me back, I dont remember. Thanks

BottleBlonde

Azzy said:
Linda Riddle or something like that, as for the realtor office of the other person I contacted who never called me back, I dont remember. Thanks

Trish over at Long & Foster is very good with rentals...give her a call if you'd like.

301-862-3000

Azzy

CMC122 said:
I thought you were moving out to the mountains:confused:
I wish. We're gonna stick around here for a while so I can get more experience with the job I have and a few other reasons. Eventually we will make our way to VA, SC, FL, or somewhere else.

Azzy

02-21-2007 04:44 PM why do you need a realitor. Are you a sped or does your

Yes :confused:

reading comprehension is your friend.

I said a few posts up that all the houses I've found, have REALTORS or REAL ESTATE COMPANIES attached to them :dork:

SHELLRJA

Rentals

If you call the base operater 301-342-3000 ask for the number to Housing. You can request them to email the list to you. They update their rental list weekly, ( I believe every Thursday a new list comes out) for St. Mary's Calvert and Charles County. Hope this help,

Christy

b*tch rocket
How about answering the question instead of just posting another? If you are clueless and don't know the answer, then shut it.

:lol: I knew the answer, :razz: but couldn't in good conscience subject any realtor I know to Azzy. :lol:

Azzy

Christy said:
How about answering the question instead of just posting another? If you are clueless and don't know the answer, then shut it.

:lol: I knew the answer, :razz: but couldn't in good conscience subject any realtor I know to Azzy. :lol:
Im much nicer IRL :smile:

:lmao:

beachbunny

SoMd Realtor
You may want to look on the somd.com rentals and deal directly with the home owners or even look in the pennysaver or newspaper for rentals. Sometimes those are cheaper and if you have credit issues the home owners may be easier to work out arrangements with. PM me if you have questions. You do not need a realtor to help you into a rental but I can refer you to someone if you still need a good reference.