I want boobies!

fairlane500gt

Let me say this about that: Don't do it for mere size alone....shape, I could understand. However, I also realize that most women are self critical and will condemn a perfectly good set of mammeries. Some of the best busts are smallish....while some have been enhanced to the point that they are too big...all are good though.. ( . )( . )

malibumomma

Much to my personal embarassment, I am going to put this out there for yall somd forumites. I want boobies. I have researched the locations and testimonials and pictures of about a dozen plastic surgeons within 75 miles....but its hard to really determine whose a reasonably priced good doctor from websites and the receptionists. Anyone who has used or knows of doctors for the breasts....please PM(or shamelessly post a reply:) and let me know about your experience, recomendations, costs...etc.

I would really appreciate it, I have been wieghing this for a very long time and think i am finally ready to commit....now i just need to settle on a doc!

Dr Ehrmantraut Plastic Surgery of Southern Maryland he is great.

chernmax

NOT Politically Correct!!
Fake Boobies are way over rated, love the feel of real boobies!!! :coffee:

Take the money and do a hair, makeup, and clothing makeover instead that highlight your other qualities!!!

Chain729

CageKicker Extraordinaire
He is ok. As an OR nurse I have seen many done. Drs. Strawberry and Laughlin in Annapolis always do super fine work! Every time they look great on every patient.

Do they do reductions? I have chronic back pain and I hear that fixes it.