If you know, you know

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
51954894dd1aa.preview-300.jpg

CPUSA

So which is more likely, human cloning is real and happening, unlike animal cloning where there is variance based on environmental influences after artificial conception it results in people that look exactly the same, there is also accelerated aging and growth so they can quickly replace people.

or

Makeup capable of covering a tattoo has been invented...
I'm going to go with....both.

And until he goes on one of the late night talk shows and actually wipes the makeup off of his head, showing he still has the tat...I'll go with he was cloned...
But I guess you don't think the Gov't would be capable of keeping all of this a secret, would they? ...I mean, the American people were onto what those Scientists were doing in New Mexico from day one, right? Weren't the local papers giving us weekly updates about their progress?

And there isn't anything the Gov't is hiding from us at Area 51, is there? Isn't it a Museum that's opened to the public now?

Yeah...I'll go with human cloning...unless you can offer up a better explanation as to why we're living in Bizzaro World these days?

Hijinx

Not one male arrested or indicted for their trips to Epstein's island , While the convicted procurer languishes in jail.
If no males are guilty what is she guilty of?

I make no excuses for her, I merely point out that if no male had sex with the young girls she got for the island she is only guilty of getting them a nice visit. Now: None of us believe that, but why has no male been indicted. I believe we all know the answer.

Rich people and powerful politicians live under different laws that the rest of us.

PJay

“We have hard proof that President Obama ran a pedophile ring out of the Whitehouse” said Julian Assange in a Fox News Hannity bombshell report on Sun. 25 April.

Clem72

“We have hard proof that President Obama ran a pedophile ring out of the Whitehouse” said Julian Assange in a Fox News Hannity bombshell report on Sun. 25 April.

Why would they run it out of the white house, couldn't they find a less conspicuous location? Like a pizza parlor?

PJay

Tucker on the Dark Nature of these Beings and the Relationship our Government has with Them

THE DARK NATURE OF THESE BEINGS

• The US Government is lying at a massive scale, which is very bad

• These are Spiritual Beings
— they’re either on team good or team bad.
— Tucker believes they’re bad.

If the Government knows they are bad, they are serving a bad force.

🔴 THE PHYSICS

• There’s no visible means of propulsion

• These objects hit the ocean at indescribable speeds and it doesn’t slow them down at all.

• “There’s a lot of things going on under water.”
—— there are videos of these things coming from the sky and emerging from the water.

🔴 THE EXPLANATIONS

• It’s so heavy, if the public would know about it, it would be disruptive. It’s too scary.

—— This reminds of of a Q Drop.
🔸 The truth would put 99% of people in the hospital. It must be controlled.
🔸The complete picture would put 99% of Americans (the World) in a hospital.

• You don’t any to suggest that our Military isn’t capable of protecting the US.

🔴 OUR RELATIONSHIP WITH THESE THINGS?

• There is evidence there is a long-standing relationship with these entities

• People have factually been hurt and killed by these things.

PJay

Full video if interested

Tucker is a national treasure 😂

“I don’t do email. I don’t go on the ****in’ internet. I don’t have a TV. I’m not into that.”

Last edited:

Hijinx

Tucker on the Dark Nature of these Beings and the Relationship our Government has with Them

THE DARK NATURE OF THESE BEINGS

• The US Government is lying at a massive scale, which is very bad

• These are Spiritual Beings
— they’re either on team good or team bad.
— Tucker believes they’re bad.

If the Government knows they are bad, they are serving a bad force.

🔴 THE PHYSICS

• There’s no visible means of propulsion

• These objects hit the ocean at indescribable speeds and it doesn’t slow them down at all.

• “There’s a lot of things going on under water.”
—— there are videos of these things coming from the sky and emerging from the water.

🔴 THE EXPLANATIONS

• It’s so heavy, if the public would know about it, it would be disruptive. It’s too scary.

• You don’t any to suggest that our Military isn’t capable of protecting the US.

🔴 OUR RELATIONSHIP WITH THESE THINGS?

• There is evidence there is a long-standing relationship with these entities

• People have factually been hurt and killed by these things.

Sounds like BS to me.

Clem72

Even if you 100% believe in this stuff it seems pretty optimistic to believe only 1% of people are depraved enough to not be upset by whatever is revealed.