If you know, you know

PJay

Screenshot_20240203-103923.png

PJay

PJay

The COG/JAG Military Initiative: We Are Currently Not Under Any Legal Government- The American citizens need to understand this. We are under Executive Order 13912 which makes Donald Trump a Wartime president/CIC. So if you are being endorsed by Donald Trump to run for office you are in trouble. Kari Lake. EO-13912 By the authority vested in me as President by the Constitution and the laws of the United States of America, including the National Emergencies Act (50 U.S.C. 1601 et seq.), and in furtherance of Proclamation 9994 of March 13, 2020 (Declaring a National Emergency Concerning the Novel Coronavirus Disease (COVID–19) Outbreak), which declared a national emergency by reason of the threat that the novel (new) coronavirus known as SARS–CoV–2 poses to our Nation's healthcare systems, I hereby order as follows: Section 1. Emergency Authority. To provide additional authority to the Secretaries of Defense and Homeland Security to respond to the national emergency declared by Proclamation 9994, the authorities under section 12302 of title 10, United States Code, and sections 2127, 2308, 2314, and 3735 of title 14, United States Code, are invoked and made available, according to their terms, to the Secretaries of Defense and Homeland Security. The Secretaries of the Army, Navy, and Air Force, at the direction of the Secretary of Defense, and the Secretary of Homeland Security with respect to the Coast Guard when it is not operating as a service in the Navy, are authorized to order to active duty not to exceed 24 consecutive months, such units, and individual members of the Ready Reserve under the jurisdiction of the Secretary concerned, not to exceed 1,000,000 members on active duty at any one time, as the Secretary of Defense and, with respect to the Coast Guard when it is not operating as a service in the Navy, the Secretary of Homeland Security consider necessary. __________ So you all understand the gravity of this? All this crying in the comments about foreign aid, illegal immigrants, and Drag Queens I can tell you all are not studying these EOs at all. This never went away. This is why certain politicians are un the spotlight right now. You all need to see who has sold you out before the hammer comes down on everyone. And guess what? There will be no warning. You will wake up and all of a suddenly an entire new world will be thrust upon you. The Space Force is only waiting for the right time. I told you all what to look for. Everything will crash then the Iraqi Dinar will reinstate which will kick off all the funding for "The New Republic". This is where you will see all the action you have been looking for. We are still under National Emergency. Which is what COG explains below. This is why we are seeing things play out politically in order to keep society functioning while the military carries out their mission. Especially regarding Human Trafficking.

PJay

Jun 04, 2020 5:30:12 PM EDT
Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 37091d No. 9471255

THE NEWS IS FAKE.
THE WAR IS REAL.
Q

PJay

If people would take the time to read, researching, and studying Legislation, Laws and Orders, in place by CIC DJT, they might learn a thing or more. 🤷

I can't make you read it. I can't make you comprehend it.

It is what is..like it, lump it...frankly my dear....

Last edited: