Ignorant Smokers

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
The smell still comes through the vents. If these smokers like the cigarette smoke so much maybe they should just keep their windows rolled up well they puff their lives away..... I could have responded to many of the ridiculous replies but your's was the closest so don't take it personally and congratulations for quitting. To the individual who basically stated that non smokers benefit from smokers, well I have to say that statement just proves my point about ignorance. Smokers cost tax payers a hell of alot more than they provide in revenue.

Personally I don't care if someone wants to smoke, just don't be ignorant about it..... The only benefit I see from those who smoke is that they'll live shorter lives than the rest of us making the world just a little smarter one by one. Puff away!

You should move.

Callie girl

The smell still comes through the vents. If these smokers like the cigarette smoke so much maybe they should just keep their windows rolled up well they puff their lives away..... I could have responded to many of the ridiculous replies but your's was the closest so don't take it personally and congratulations for quitting. To the individual who basically stated that non smokers benefit from smokers, well I have to say that statement just proves my point about ignorance. Smokers cost tax payers a hell of alot more than they provide in revenue.

Personally I don't care if someone wants to smoke, just don't be ignorant about it..... The only benefit I see from those who smoke is that they'll live shorter lives than the rest of us making the world just a little smarter one by one. Puff away!

You really aren't serious, are you?

bcp

In My Opinion
The only thing that bothers me is throwing the butts out of the car window. Many smokers act as if this is their right. Now Im a fat guy who likes sex but if I threw out my McDonalds wrappers and used rubbers out the window of my car they would be appualed.
you think the wrappers and,, wrappers would get people upset?

I thought you were going to claim you threw the hookers out the window.
now that would really piss people off,, aint nothing worse than having a hooker bounce off your windshield at 80 mph on the highway.

tiltedangel

To all the ignorant smokers who like to light up in front of small children, outside of public buildings and while driving down the road in your vehicle with the window roled down.

Your habit is disgusting, rude and ignorant! It's pretty sad when you can't even drive down the street with your window open without having to smell the pungent aroma of cigarette smoke. Everyday I see people smoking in their cars and flicking their lit cigarettes out the window without a care in the world. Are you smokers exhibiting this kind of behavior really this stupid? Hard to believe but I guess the answer is yes. Smoking should be banned in all places with the exception of your own home.....

After living all over the country I have to say that I've encountered more ignorant and rude people here than every other state, country and city I've lived in combined. Go ahead ignorant smokers flame away.....

i am a smoker....and i understand people that don't smoke cannot stand the smell ...i can also accept that....but not all smokers are inconciderate of people that don't smoke...if i am in the car and the windows are down on the cars next to me at a red light i will put up my windows so it will not go into their cars...i also wash my hands right after and grab one of the mint candies we have there when i am at work because no one i work with smokes and i don't want them to be offended...if i have guests in MY house that don't smoke my husband and i go outside so they can be comfortable in our house ..and if they are staying the night their sheets and blankets are re washed too when i take them out of the cabinet...i make every effort i can to make the non smokers around me comfortable even if it means i don't smoke for a while...and i sometimes don't like the smell of it either ...but at the same time i have tried several times to quit and cannot...i guess the want to quit is not there...it is only when we are attacked for being smokers that we get really nasty about it...i dont attack the drinkers that don't know when to stop...or get loud and obnoxious when i am trying to have a nice dinner at lonestar...or anywhere else i choose to eat that just happens to have a bar in it...so there are several evils that are just as bad as smoking....the good thing about smoking is it does not impair my driving or ability to function...or my judgement....i realize this post was put up for the inconsiderate smokers out there and yes there are some ...but there are also the ones that are trying not to offend the non smokers...as there are drinkers that know their limits ....

Lexib_

Blah.. Blah...Blah
They would just go after alcohol next.

If they banned smoking everywhere and stopped selling cigs, where would they get all the extra money they make on the taxes for cigs, that go to breast cancer research, and other things. I feel it is your right if you want to smoke. You know what I can't stand: people who have nothing better to do the bi@@h about anything and everything, because they have a sad and boring life and want others to be like them. Fire it up if you have them. None smokers profit in many ways from smokers. JMO

cwo_ghwebb

No Use for Donk Twits
To all the ignorant smokers who like to light up in front of small children, outside of public buildings and while driving down the road in your vehicle with the window roled down.

Your habit is disgusting, rude and ignorant! It's pretty sad when you can't even drive down the street with your window open without having to smell the pungent aroma of cigarette smoke. Everyday I see people smoking in their cars and flicking their lit cigarettes out the window without a care in the world. Are you smokers exhibiting this kind of behavior really this stupid? Hard to believe but I guess the answer is yes. Smoking should be banned in all places with the exception of your own home.....

After living all over the country I have to say that I've encountered more ignorant and rude people here than every other state, country and city I've lived in combined. Go ahead ignorant smokers flame away.....

Must be one of those tolerant, I-know-better-than-you libs (sorry, Progressives).

:evil:

ImnoMensa

This isnt the Green Hornet this is Clark Kent

Driving along at 50 mph it can smell cigarette smoke from the car ahead coming through the vents? Good googamooga Clark "Superman" Kent, go back to the red planet you
came from. Get Kato to jump out at the red light and do the Kung Fooey thing on the smokers.

I dont smoke and dont like cigarette smoke any better than anyones else ,but this is a bit ridiculous. You need to get a life and let other's live theirs.

smoothmarine187

i am a smoker....and i understand people that don't smoke cannot stand the smell ...i can also accept that....but not all smokers are inconciderate of people that don't smoke...if i am in the car and the windows are down on the cars next to me at a red light i will put up my windows so it will not go into their cars...i also wash my hands right after and grab one of the mint candies we have there when i am at work because no one i work with smokes and i don't want them to be offended...if i have guests in MY house that don't smoke my husband and i go outside so they can be comfortable in our house ..and if they are staying the night their sheets and blankets are re washed too when i take them out of the cabinet...i make every effort i can to make the non smokers around me comfortable even if it means i don't smoke for a while...and i sometimes don't like the smell of it either ...but at the same time i have tried several times to quit and cannot...i guess the want to quit is not there...it is only when we are attacked for being smokers that we get really nasty about it...i dont attack the drinkers that don't know when to stop...or get loud and obnoxious when i am trying to have a nice dinner at lonestar...or anywhere else i choose to eat that just happens to have a bar in it...so there are several evils that are just as bad as smoking....the good thing about smoking is it does not impair my driving or ability to function...or my judgement....i realize this post was put up for the inconsiderate smokers out there and yes there are some ...but there are also the ones that are trying not to offend the non smokers...as there are drinkers that know their limits ....

Wouldn't it be easier to just quit smoking :confused:

somdprincess

The one and only Princess

That is too much trouble to be able to enjoy something that is not illegal. I am offened by many things but do I expect everyone to stop and cater to me?

No.

When they clear up the air I will stop smoing.

When I do not have to put up with whiney smelly children in a public resetraunt or movies then I will stop smoking.

When I do not have to put up with smelly whiney people then I will stop smoking.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member

You'll find it at CVS, Walmart and your friendly neighborhood pharmacy.

Attachments

• taketwo.jpg
    taketwo.jpg
    3.8 KB · Views: 20

wineo

loving life
Ignorant Smokers 11-18-2007 11:20 AM u must be a Smib. To unknown karma giver, yes, yes I am. And you are what? A me not? Get a life. SMIB and proud. Not many in this county can claim that. Thanks for the red, I like the color.

W

Wenchy

To all smokers what is your thought on throwing your butts out the window and don't tell me you don't do it.

I am a smoker, and I have NEVER thrown a butt out of the window. It's littering, and also a possible danger to other drivers.

tiltedangel

To all smokers what is your thought on throwing your butts out the window and don't tell me you don't do it.

i used to throw my cigarette out the window but learned my lesson when it went in the back seat lol! now we have those nifty ash trays they sell at walmart that look like cups and when you drop the cigarette in there it goes out...