Illegals working for Verizon in your back yard.

sweetprincess23

The bottom line is until the day that business' and other local contractors stop trying to save a few bucks you will have to continue to deal with and complain about these illegal aliens. People want to moan and groan about the jobs that have been taken away from americans but if those americans had not been so lazy, or late or had bothered to show up at all, maybe they never would have had to hire illegal aliens.

They may not be legal but go to any local bank on a Friday afternoon and you will see them there in full force sending 75% on there wages home to their families. Then they get back in the van they arrived in and head off to the rental home that 15 of them share. It is also most likely the best home they ever lived in.

If you wonder why they have our jobs, point blank it's because we became too lazy or good to do them ourselves.

Sadly i have to agree with you. It is unfortunate and not to many people will agree but if Americans weren't too lazy or "too good" to do the work that the illegals are willing to do than we might not have such a large problem.

Most of my family is in the construction work, several of my uncles and cousins own siding and roofing business's and yes most of there employees are illegal. Not because they are too cheap to pay an american or the work is hard but the mexicans are the only ones that show up everyday rain or shine and work hard. My uncle says he has tried to hire all kinds of people and he has learned... whites are lazy and want to get paid for doing nothing and blacks will work just long enough to get the money they need at that time and never show up again(pretty much unreliable). The mexicans show up and work with no complaining. I know for a fact my uncle isn't a terrible boss because the last few family parties he had he invited his mexicans and was a great boss to them. My point is as much as my family would like to be a diverse work crew the only ones that show up are the mexicans ( not all of them are illegal).

My other questions is... Do you want unions that give the white man high pay with benefits for not always doing much, or illegals getting paid lower than average working hard but not paying taxes and possibly using the government for help? When the car companies were constantly in the news all I was reading was how unions are so bad and ruining the economy, guess what these are the same employees that won't do the work that the illegals will do. Hate to tell ya but i don't think it is possible to have it the way you may want it. So what do you want? Unions or illegals"

Btw, I speak to atleast 15 "bob's" and "kelly's" everyday at my job. They are calling from India and have been outsourced from large hospitals in the States that are too cheap to pay an American so I get stuck talking to idiots all day. I feel anyones pain when they have to talk to "Bill" from verizon.

wch

Hey, they're coming whether you like it or not. I just hope we can get enough Mexicans in here to beat back the Islamofacist tide. In the meantime, they need to be kept busy!

The Day your boss comes to your area and tells you that your fired and Hulio (check spelling) is taking your place, when you ask why he explains that Hulio never takes a day off, will work for less than minimum wage, does not require Taxes, Social security, medical, or any other deductions to tie up paper work. does not waste time on internet, will work 16 hr days and only get paid for 8, and has nobody to complain to about work conditions.
As you are leaving you noticed Hulios Honda is parked next to yours and has ripped and dented your vehicles side. you call the police and they tell you that since Hulio has no drivers license or car insurance there is nothing they can do, you file your insurance claim for uninsured motorist and your premium doubles.

Think I'm joking or exaggerating its coming soon

Southern Maryland (Calvert, Charles, St. Mary's Counties) Police, Fire, EMS Radio Scanners (Including PAXRVR NAS Aircraft Freqs)

jetmonkey

The Day your boss comes to your area and tells you that your fired and Hulio (check spelling) is taking your place, when you ask why he explains that Hulio never takes a day off, will work for less than minimum wage, does not require Taxes, Social security, medical, or any other deductions to tie up paper work. does not waste time on internet, will work 16 hr days and only get paid for 8, and has nobody to complain to about work conditions.
As you are leaving you noticed Hulios Honda is parked next to yours and has ripped and dented your vehicles side. you call the police and they tell you that since Hulio has no drivers license or car insurance there is nothing they can do, you file your insurance claim for uninsured motorist and your premium doubles.

Think I'm joking or exaggerating its coming soon

Southern Maryland (Calvert, Charles, St. Mary's Counties) Police, Fire, EMS Radio Scanners (Including PAXRVR NAS Aircraft Freqs)

Jeff? :confused:

bcp

In My Opinion
And I can tell this by driving by and looking at them? Again, I do not support coddling the illegals but to just state they are illegals by looking as you drive by is a stretch. I drove by some blacks and native americans and I knew from their looks they were drunk, arrow shooting, crack dealers!:sarcasm:

You certainly can not be so stupid as to not see what it is I posted and Its obvious that for some reason you prefer to look at the 90% as legal, vs the 10% as possible illegal. so I have to ask.

Did you get your clothing wet when you snuck across the border?

bcp

In My Opinion
Do you want unions that give the white man high pay with benefits for not always doing much, or illegals getting paid lower than average working hard but not paying taxes and possibly using the government for help? When the car companies were constantly in the news all I was reading was how unions are so bad and ruining the economy, guess what these are the same employees that won't do the work that the illegals will do. Hate to tell ya but i don't think it is possible to have it the way you may want it. So what do you want? Unions or illegals"

Now, dont take this wrong but.
those illegals, and for that matter, your uncle and his illegal business, do nothing for me. Nothing. However, it does cost me tax dollar to help support those filthy little illegals, and they do send the majority of their money out of the country.
so, basically, your uncle is the one making the money by hiring them. there is no benefit to me.
and, I have thrown companies off of my property for showing up with the illegals.
I see plenty of white/black roofers out there working their butts off.. I guess them demanding fair pay and benefits is just too much for the business owner trying to pad his pockets with the illegals.

I bet he doesn't cut back his prices to reflect the saved expenses either.

bottom line. If he showed up at my house to put on a roof, or to put on siding with his filthy illegal crew, he would be thrown off of the property before they could all climb out of the truck.

But then, I do warn companies of this before they even get a contract signed, and I add it into the contract that I will do this.

bcp

In My Opinion
and before you go with that how do you know crap.
any Pedro that cant speak to me in english is not legal according to the requirements for citizenship.

The reason immigrants to the United States most commonly give for not becoming citizens is the language barrier. Along with showing a basic knowledge of U.S. history and government, applicants for citizenship are required to display an ability to read, write and speak ordinary English. Older immigrants, however, should be aware that there are exceptions to this rule.
Under current immigration law, an immigrant can petition to become a U.S. citizen after five years of lawful permanent residence, or three years if their permanent residence has been based upon marriage to a U.S. citizen. However, an alarmingly high percentage of these immigrants do not become citizens when they become entitled. In 1999, the U.S. Census Bureau surveyed 14,000 people and concluded that an estimated 47 percent of documented immigrants who had been here at least 10 years had not become U.S. citizens. Inability to speak English is the primary barrier.
The English proficiency requirement especially affects the elderly, keeping many older immigrants from ever filing for citizenship. Most of them don't know that there are special rules for older immigrants who have lived here as permanent residents for certain periods of time.

limblips

PREMO Member
You certainly can not be so stupid as to not see what it is I posted and Its obvious that for some reason you prefer to look at the 90% as legal, vs the 10% as possible illegal. so I have to ask.

Did you get your clothing wet when you snuck across the border?

Owwww! You brute! My family came over in the 1620's. (Technically illegal aliens but since the Native Americans had lousy immigration laws nobody knew it) So the answer to your obviously well thought out and very articulate question is no. Now I pose a question to you. Can you substantiate your figures or do you make up percentages as you go along??

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
Now I pose a question to you. Can you substantiate your figures or do you make up percentages as you go along??

Do you believe our country has a border?
Do you believe a sovereign nation has a duty to it's citizens to protect them from foreign invaders?
Do you think or border should just be a line on the map?

bor·der
Pronunciation: \ˈbȯr-dər\
Function: noun
Etymology: Middle English bordure, from Anglo-French, from border to border, from Old French bort border, of Germanic origin; probably akin to Old English bord board
Date: 14th century
1 : an outer part or edge
2 : an ornamental design at the edge of a fabric or rug
3 : a narrow bed of planted ground along the edge of a garden or walk <a border of tulips>
4 : boundary <crossed the border into Italy>
5 : a plain or decorative margin around printed matter
— bor·dered \-dərd\ adjective

limblips

PREMO Member
Thank you so much for the vocabulary lesson. It truly reflects the command of the English language you have achieved through years of dedicated studious pursuits. Now I will answer all three of your questions with one response. Yes. Now it is my turn! Does a legal immigrant have the right to be here? Do you believe in immigration? Should citizenship be given to those who legally pursue it? My first post in this thread asked a very specific question: What does an illegal alien look like when you drive by as the thread starter stated? What a narrowminded, idiotic, self-centered point of view. I do not want illegals here but I refuse to label every hispanic, chinese, samoan, african, european, etc as illegal. If you believe so strongly in this country then support "innocent until proven guilty" instead of guilty by looks!

bcp

In My Opinion
this e-mail came in today, I felt it was a good addition to this thread.

Dear Friends,

Apparently some politicians do not like to receive criticism or disagreement from Maryland citizens. Recently, I exposed Delegate Shirley Nathan Pulliam's attempt to pass legislation that would promote bilingualism and multi-culturalism. Her legislation House Bill 1204 would mandate that uncompensated health care services were available to everyone in the state, including illegal aliens. These are services that we, the taxpayers, are forced to compensate. The delegate's proposal would force the posters to be published in both English and Spanish. CASA of Maryland, the leading proponent of illegal aliens, testified in favor of the bill. I sent out an e-mail to our network asking people to contact the Health and Government Operations Committee members and Shirley to offer their opinion. A large number of you responded, outlining your opposition to the legislation. I think your actions may have impacted the bill. I promise you I will continue to fight the bill in the committee and on the floor of the House, if necessary.

Delegate Shirley Nathan Pulliam decided to respond to our efforts by unleashing a misleading personal attack against yours truly. She alleged that I was against all immigrants, which is a lie, of course, because my only concerns are illegal aliens who create burdens for my fellow citizens. On the other hand, Shirley is a full-blown promoter of illegals. She supports drivers' licenses, in-state tuition discounts, and all other benefits for illegal aliens. The Delegate is one of the top five advocates for illegal aliens in the General Assembly. Delegate Shirley Nathan Pulliam also voted against my English bill four consecutive years. She supported taxpayer budget funding for CASA's multi-cultural mansion in Prince Georges County. Legislators like Shirley have been getting away with support for illegals because the people they represent in Baltimore County and other Maryland citizens are not aware of their antics. For the first time, Shirley heard from real people and could not respond professionally. My attendance at Committee hearings and voting sessions is good. Occasionally, like other legislators who have meetings outside the hearing room, I will step out. However, I study every bill thoroughly and I am proud of my voting record. Unlike Shirley, I do not have a 100% voting record supporting the interests of illegal aliens. Not only have I ever voted to support illegals but my record of legislation introduced to support the rights of citizens has been acclaimed by many citizens' groups. You may want to let Shirley know how you feel about her record as leading illegals advocate in Maryland. She may be contacted at one of the following phone numbers or e-mail addresses.

Shirley Nathan-Pulliam
(410) 841-3358, (301) 858-3358
1-800-492-7122, ext. 3358 (toll free)
e-mail: shirley.nathan.pulliam@house.state.md.us
fax: (410) 841-3850, (301) 858-3850

Thank you so much for the vocabulary lesson. It truly reflects the command of the English language you have achieved through years of dedicated studious pursuits. Now I will answer all three of your questions with one response. Yes. Now it is my turn! Does a legal immigrant have the right to be here? Do you believe in immigration? Should citizenship be given to those who legally pursue it? My first post in this thread asked a very specific question: What does an illegal alien look like when you drive by as the thread starter stated? What a narrowminded, idiotic, self-centered point of view. I do not want illegals here but I refuse to label every hispanic, chinese, samoan, african, european, etc as illegal. If you believe so strongly in this country then support "innocent until proven guilty" instead of guilty by looks!

I believe I could point out illegal hispanic immigrants with about 80% certainty. If I made any sort of contact or spent any time observing my ratio would go up considerably.

bcp

In My Opinion
Owwww! You brute! My family came over in the 1620's. (Technically illegal aliens but since the Native Americans had lousy immigration laws nobody knew it) So the answer to your obviously well thought out and very articulate question is no. Now I pose a question to you. Can you substantiate your figures or do you make up percentages as you go along??
was a guess.

however,, since you ask.

from 2007.
Maryland total population 5,618,344
6.3% was listed as Hispanic thats 353,955.67 (must be a handicap one in there)

best I could find quickly was from 2006 for estimates of illegals.
that number is 275,000

thats roughly 79% if we use 2007 census information with 2006 illegal estimates. Im sure more came in since the 2006 numbers were compiled. so it would certainly be in the 85% range at least.

With politicians putting out the welcome mat, it comes as no surprise that the number of illegals in Maryland is growing. According to the Pew Hispanic Center, there were an estimated 120,000 illegals in the Maryland in 2000. The number increased to 225,000-275,000 in 2006. CASA is doing its level best to attract more of them to Maryland by taking a leadership role in mobilizing support for in-state tuition for illegal aliens and lobbying against legislation that would deny them driver's licenses.

so, if you have a group of 10 hispanics in a group, statistics say that 8 of them will be illegal.
And if you have one that cant speak english, immigration laws suggest he/she is illegal.

judging legal/illegal, I have a much greater chance at being correct.

now as I said before, if the legal ones dont want to be miscatagorized, maybe they should stop hiding them and step up to the plate and help rid the state of the vermin.

Ha, see my post above

Heh. But I was just saying by way of their stance, clothing, actions and the way they normally avoid eye contact that I think I would choose correctly 80% of the time. Not by just throwing a burrito and saying 8 out of 10 times I'll hit one.

bcp

In My Opinion
Heh. But I was just saying by way of their stance, clothing, actions and the way they normally avoid eye contact that I think I would choose correctly 80% of the time. Not by just throwing a burrito and saying 8 out of 10 times I'll hit one.
the biggest one for me is.
if they cant speak english, they are illegal.

the biggest one for me is.
if they cant speak english, they are illegal.

The one in front of me in line the other day had to point at the gum he wanted. Then he just held out a palmful of coins and let the cashier pick out what she needed. Of course he could have been speech and hearing impaired and could have a coin counting disable, but my guess is NOT!
Then of course he rode away on a bicycle.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
so what does a legal immigrant from mexico look like?

Typically they will speak reasonably understandable English. If you run across a Hispanic looking person who neither speaks nor understands English, chances are real good that that person is an illegal immigrant.