I'm am truly the lucky one here

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
I really hate to be writing this right now...... But this morning Petey got hit by a car and died. I'm so upset right now. He ran out of the house this morning and I couldn't catch him. I'm so sorry Petey. I'm gonna miss him cuddling with me at night.

oh no.... im sorry :huggy:

afjess1989

Amount of F##Ks given, 0
image.jpg

We put him out the stream that's where he would always go. I put him in my favorite blanket. I really am gonna miss him. He was my favorite. When we meowed it sounded like a Pigeon. I would call him Mr. Petersworth or Mr. Petersburg or just mr.petey. He took this selfie last night.

afjess1989

Amount of F##Ks given, 0
aj, i am so sorry to hear this i know it has to be rough on you.

Yes it is very rough. This is the first animal that was my very own that has past away. Ive been around many animals but Petey was very special because I saved him, I took him when no one else wanted him. He was found as a kitten walking down the road last fall. You could tell he was grateful everyday to have a home by the way he acted with humans.

frequentflier

happy to be living
I really hate to be writing this right now...... But this morning Petey got hit by a car and died. I'm so upset right now. He ran out of the house this morning and I couldn't catch him. I'm so sorry Petey. I'm gonna miss him cuddling with me at night.

BIG HUG, afjess. So sorry. :huggy:

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
Yes it is very rough. This is the first animal that was my very own that has past away. Ive been around many animals but Petey was very special because I saved him, I took him when no one else wanted him. He was found as a kitten walking down the road last fall. You could tell he was grateful everyday to have a home by the way he acted with humans.

I do believe you know that to be true. I can tell that several of the "strays" we've had come in lately are grateful to have food and attention. I have to confine/quarantine the new ones for 30-60 days before they can interact with other pets, but when I open the enclosure door they don't try to run out. They stand there looking for love. They know the world out there isn't what they want to run back to, I can tell.

afjess1989

Amount of F##Ks given, 0
I miss my Petey so much! :bawl: seeing that little kitten tonight reminded me of how Petey was when I found him

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
Food Grade Diatomaceous Earth

http://www.earthworkshealth.com/pets-animals.php

I am serious - this stuff is cheap and WORKS!

PS: I use this stuff - I'm not selling it and I'm not trying to advertise.

It's one of those things that after you find out about it you are slapping your forehead saying to yourself "why didn't I hear about this years ago"!

I sure hope we get more of these kitties adopted out so we can save some more. I'll read up about the usage with pets as it's costing us a fortune to treat so many kitties every month. I bought some DE at Tractor Supply not long ago for the chickens to dust bathe in.