I'm new and fragile. Be gentle

tater

I see her every Wednesday for a meeting now. I just started a new job last week with her help!

That's great! She is an absolute hoot!! I've halfway kept in touch with her, Jenn, and Christy over the years.

Oh, on your earlier comment, I'm not back in the area yet. But I'm
Trying to get my old job back. So we'll see

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
That's great! She is an absolute hoot!! I've halfway kept in touch with her, Jenn, and Christy over the years. Oh, on your earlier comment, I'm not back in the area yet. But I'm Trying to get my old job back. So we'll see

Same here! I was going to go visit crabby but some stupid hurricane blew into town and thwarted my plans.

tater

Same here! I was going to go visit crabby but some stupid hurricane blew into town and thwarted my plans.

That's right! I think she mentioned that! That blows. (Pun intended). So did you reschedule? I heard she may or may not have an outdoor shower these days. So you could end up on someone's drone footage

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
That's right! I think she mentioned that! That blows. (Pun intended). So did you reschedule? I heard she may or may not have an outdoor shower these days. So you could end up on someone's drone footage

We haven't yet. Life gets in the way sometimes!

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
Tater, you are NOT new, and you are most certainly NOT fragile. And I don't think you'd like it gentle.

At least from what I've heard. :wink:

Oh, and HI! :howdy:

tater

Tater, you are NOT new, and you are most certainly NOT fragile. And I don't think you'd like it gentle.

At least from what I've heard. :wink:

Oh, and HI! :howdy:

Ha! Well, it was my way of just dipping my toes back in the water. But you sure have me pegged!! (Probably not the right wording there, but I'll stick with it)
So, have we met? My memory sucks, it's been a long time, plus I was drunk a lot back then sooooo.

But I do remember your username!!