I'm new here, I just want to say hi!

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
Originally posted by kwillia
I think kaZ is just toying with you, nomo... he really goes for trailer trash... after all he is a babe daddie for two of Chasey's six babies...:shrug:
Thanks for airing my dirty laundry today, Kwil...:rolleyes:

C

cmdrfunk

Originally posted by Gizmo

You mentioned something about walking with groups? It seems like everyone calls each other losers here. I think that's funny.

shut up loser.

*lick*

don't forget the stun gun.

C

cmdrfunk

Hi czygvtwkr (crazy government worker.)

Wow.

It never occurred to me that i should even try to figure out what that name meant.

i'm dumb.

i have trouble with can openers too.

Gizmo

Gremlin
Originally posted by cmdrfunk
Wow.

It never occurred to me that i should even try to figure out what that name meant.

i'm dumb.

i have trouble with can openers too.

*back arched*
*hiss*

C

cmdrfunk

*back arched*
*hiss*

*pours a dradle of water on your head and watches as you kick and scream with giant boils growing on your back*

K

KaZamm1061

Originally posted by kwillia
I think kaZ is just toying with you, nomo... he really goes for trailer trash... after all he is a babe daddie for two of Chasey's six babies...:shrug:

What the heck are you talkingabout? Trailer trash? You dont even know me. Pretty messed up talking trash about someone you dont even know.. Thats okay i know your IQ is only 10 so ill forgive you..:clap: All this from a 21 year old. hahahahah. and i was just saying hi to Gizmo.

Last edited by a moderator:

Gizmo

Gremlin
Originally posted by cmdrfunk
*pours a dradle of water on your head and watches as you kick and scream with giant boils growing on your back*

I have read your other postings, and I'm convinced you are a psycho. :razz:

Gizmo

Gremlin
Originally posted by KaZamm1061
What the heck are you talkingabout? Trailer trash? You dont even know me. Pretty messed up talking trash about someone you dont even know.. Thats okay i know your IQ is only 10 so ill forgive you..:clap: All this from a 21 year old. hahahahah. and i was just saying hi to Gizmo.

Hi Kaz! Regardless of your age you hold your own. :yay:

K

KaZamm1061

LOL I try to hold my own but my hands aren't big enough.lol:dance: