I'm over the earthquake

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
And I assume most of you all are, too, because we haven't had any new threads about it...until now. :lol:

Yet I'm still receiving FEMA updates, emergency preparedness emails, etc etc etc.

So should I still be thinking about earthquakes and natural disasters, or is it okay for me to dump it from the brain cache and go back to my regularly scheduled life? Would it be callous and insensitive of me to minimize the importance of the earthquake and its effect on society, and simply stop thinking or worrying about it?

I don't want to do the wrong thing....

And I assume most of you all are, too, because we haven't had any new threads about it...until now. :lol:

Yet I'm still receiving FEMA updates, emergency preparedness emails, etc etc etc.

So should I still be thinking about earthquakes and natural disasters, or is it okay for me to dump it from the brain cache and go back to my regularly scheduled life? Would it be callous and insensitive of me to minimize the importance of the earthquake and its effect on society, and simply stop thinking or worrying about it?

Ask yourself, "Am I really prepared?"

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member

it's time for all of us to come together to rebuild our communities.

Attachments

• earthquake.jpg
    earthquake.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 73

ItalianScallion

Harley Rider
I'm waiting for all those foreign countries that we've helped, to send us some aid; (barrels of oil count as aid). So how long should we wait? :duh: