Im Still Alive

JabbaJawz

Be about it
Originally posted by vraiblonde
How did you all meet? Oh, wait...Baltimore cop...never mind.
:roflmao:

I'm picturing something like "Raising Arizona".

:razz2: Good one Vrai!!!! I LOVE the movie, and can certainly picture that scenario...haha.

J/K Kaz...gotta give you a hard time!!!!!

K

KaZamm1061

Lauren You are bad girl. But good. Op's Anyway. Behave yourself you forget that i know you, You were never an angel. Dont we now.

K

KaZamm1061

I do believe you have nothing better to do than look up old post's ive made.. You have no life do you?

K

KaZamm1061

What is so confusing Kaillia? Do you need it spelled out for you? GET A LIFE.

bottoms up

meghan_humor.jpeg

K

KaZamm1061

The only reason im responding to you buddy is because it seems that i entertain you people for some strange reason.. Spelling someones name wrong is what your talking about.. That's all you got?.. I dont feel the need to respond to your's and anyone elses non-sense any longer as it seems too keep you and the other's entertained. Say what you will because it will keep me reading all of you people's non-sense.. TY for keeping me entertained..

BuddyLee

Football addict
Originally posted by KaZamm1061
The only reason im responding to you buddy is because it seems that i entertain you people for some strange reason.. Spelling someones name wrong is what your talking about.. That's all you got?.. I dont feel the need to respond to your's and anyone elses non-sense any longer as it seems too keep you and the other's entertained. Say what you will because it will keep me reading all of you people's non-sense.. TY for keeping me entertained..

Have fun reading the non-sense in which most is presented by your very self.:jet:

ememdee19

Southern Beyotch
Originally posted by KaZamm1061

So, how was the honeymoon?:cool: