I'm through with Shoppers

LuckyMe143

Just went to Giant in California and I had the best service ever! I had 4 people ask me if I needed help finding something. The cashier who was not on her cell phone like other cashiers at the stores was very sweet. She noticed that I had all my stuff separated so she told the bagger to make sure this gets bagged with that. She also notice I was in a little bit of pain so she asked the bagger to walk me to my car to help me put my groceries in my car. I told her thank you but I got but he walked me anyways. Now that's customers serivce!

smilin

BOXER NATION
I've been told that the issue was addressed.

I can't offer you much than my apologies and that if you ever decide to come back and don't want to deal with a particular person, just come to me. I'll be glad to take care of ya'.

I'll be back, I like your store and employees. From the butchers in the back, great service from the ladies at the fish counter to the managers who walk up and ask if I need any help, I like your employees. Guess I may be used to the typical level of Southern Maryland service but it's always true that one employee can ruin your day. Good luck with that union thing, I will never work for a union.

The Dude

You mean coitus?
It's a matter of principal, so yes, I guess I am. I'll just learn a new grocery store. I did it when shoppers opened, I can do it again. If their bigoted employee is more important than their customer base, then I'll just spend my money elsewhere.

So what exactly happened? I went through the whole thread and either you didn't say or I missed it. Were you called a cracker or redneck or whitey or honkey or white-trash? Those are just the few I thought of off the top of my head....

I'm curious to know....

Jigglepuff

Chin Jiggla!
I'm sorry to hear there is an employee with attitude problems at shoppers. We haven't experenced that in years with shoppers.

However;

We have stopped shopping there due the problems with the store maintaining their fresh produce. My wife has confronted employees about spoiled produce on several occasions..nothing ever gets done about it.

I don't know what the hell has happed to Shoppers over the past year and a half.

I like McKays...but the one in Lexington Park has the same problem with produce. Unfortunately it will be Giant for us as well. Sucks to have to deal with the crowds.

It is not the customers responsibility to be quality controll for a grocery store. I wish these Maryland grocery chains would get that.